Xen-Tan – Perfect Bronze
Why You’ll Love This Bronzer…
- The magic of this bronzer is that it looks dark in the compact but finishes on the skin as a subtle bronzing dream! Holiday skin inside a compact – what’s not to LOVE?
- It’s delicately pigmented, featuring a unique natural looking olive undertone that will work with your individual skin tone to flatter and enhance your complexion.When you wear this bronzer you’ll never need to worry that your bronzed glow will look orange, fake or too dark on your skin.
- The silky, easy to blend texture immediately gives you a healthy complexion, plus with its advanced time-release formula it will leave your skin looking luminous and beautiful throughout the day!
- With so many bronzers on the market, it can be a tricky task to find the ONE, but Xen-Tan’s Perfect Bronze may just be the answer for ALL us bronzer lovers!
My Tutorial For You…
My Top Beauty Tips…
- Swirl a large fluffy bronzer brush in the product and tap off excess before applying – remember, a little goes a LONG way (and it’s better to start light, adding more layers if you want a stronger look!)
- Slowly sweep the brush around the hairline, temples, tops of cheeks and tip of chin! If you find that you’ve applied too much, simply wipe your bronzer brush free of product (on a clean towel) and buff your brush into the bronzer to diffuse the colour.
- For added definition around the eyes, just apply this bronzer in the crease of your eyelid using a windscreen wiper motion.
- If you like to wear your hair up, apply a little to the tops of your ears and the back of your neck to keep your glow beautiful at every angle.
- If you like to wear bronzer AND blusher, apply your bronzer first and then your blusher.
- Finally, I like to apply a little dusting across my décolletage if I’m wearing a lower cut top.
I hope this helps you to get the best from these products and I look forward to sharing more of my beauty and style expertise with you very soon.
Want more of my pro style & beauty tips?… just click here!
Makeup Artist | Stylist | Founder of Beautyandtheboutique.com