Aquis – Hair Towel & Turban Duo
Why You’ll Love These Towels…
- This towel duo, not only speeds up drying time but also leaves hair less damaged than a regular bath towel or blow-dryer. Thanks to an innovative fabric called Aquitex, woven from super-fine fibres (making it bothultra-lightweightt and comfortable) with mega drying powers.
- This clever fabric technology improves absorbency and evenly dries hair without heat or friction – in fact, you’ll soon notice it will halve the time (and effort!) it normally takes to dry your hair with regular cotton towels! Why? Because, instead of loops found in cotton towels and regular microfibre (which weaken the protective layer around the cuticle), AQUIS towels use flatter fibres that glide over hair more easily without snagging…resulting in smoother, more manageable hair with less frizz and damage all around!
- This is because strands stretch beyond their natural breaking point at this state, and as they swell, the cuticles (that normally lie flat and protected) stand up, resulting in a higher risk of damage. When you then rub your hair with a regular towel, the cuticles can break much easier from the friction…leaving hair dull, damaged and more prone to split ends over time.
- Because AQUIS towels are designed to dry your hair faster, more gently and effectively than a regular towel, your hair never stays in this wet and fragile stage for long. Simply squeeze and pat your hair gently with the towel, followed by wrapping the turban securely on – leaving your tresses protected and you’re free to get on with your day!
My Tutorial For You…
My Top Beauty Tips…
For a gentler way to dry your hair – and save you time – simply follow these steps:
- After washing your hair, squeeze excess water from your hair
- Now use the Lisse Luxe Towel on your wet hair first by gently blotting – do not rub
- Then, wrap your hair up in the Lisse Luxe towel and further press and blot for a few minutes and release hair out of the towel
- Finally, scoop all your hair up in the Lisse Luxe turban and secure with a loop and button at the back
- Wear for as long as you wish, the longer you wear the more it will naturally dry your hair! (I like to wear mine whilst I apply my face creams and/or makeup)
- Experiment how long to wear your towel for best results – it all depends on the texture, thickness of your hair and desired outcome!
If you have curly hair: for bouncy curls, try leaving the towel on for less time so you can then apply products whilst your hair is still damp, and then let air dry.
If you have straight hair: leave the towel on a little longer (until only slightly damp) and blow dry gently for straighter strands or air dry for a more relaxed, beachy look.
How to care for your towel duo:
First, always wash your towel and turban first using the washing instructions provided.
DO NOT add fabric conditioner, softener, or use powder detergents or detergents that contain phenol derivatives, borax, sodium chloride or anti-foaming agents.
- Wash at 40 degrees celsius in a mild warm wash on a gentle cycle
- Do not bleach
- Air dry immediately after washing (or dry on low heat)
- Do not iron
- Do not dry clean
- Do not wash with other fabrics
- Hang-dry after each use
I hope this helps you to get the best from these products and I look forward to sharing more of my beauty and style expertise with you very soon.
Want more of my pro style & beauty tips?… just click here!
Makeup Artist | Stylist | Founder of Beautyandtheboutique.com