Japonesque – Pro Brow Scissor & Comb
Why You’ll Love This Groomer…
- Sometimes you may notice those wily brow hairs that need to be dealt with; you know, the ones that have grown ‘enthusiastically’ longer than the rest? These are the hairs that destroy your beautiful arch, which gives the look of a more lifted, youthful eye.
- Thankfully, help is at hand with the Japonesque Brow Groomer, it functions as both a brow trimmer and grooming scissors, lifting and trimming brows in one easy sweep.
- With the comb in place, the brows can be combed upward and trimmed with the opposing scissor edge. Alternatively, remove the comb and the scissor edge will act as a precise cutting tool.
- Eyebrows define your face and accentuate its structure, the smallest adjustment to their shape can have an amazing effect, change your look and can even lift the years away.
- I use this brow groomer on my husband and myself, it took a little persuasion initially until he saw the results and now it’s become part of his maintenance regime too!
- For over 25 years Japonesque has been creating possibly the very best brushes and tools in the beauty industry. Coveted by the world’s most discerning makeup artists for easy, flawless makeup application used on top models and celebrities alike.
My Tutorial For You…
My Top Beauty Tips…
- Before you pluck your eyebrows, cut and groom them into place, as you may not need to pluck as many hairs as you think and this will avoid over-plucking.
- Hold the plastic comb against your head, near the upper part of the eyelid and move up through the eyebrows. Careful not to cut too soon – you only need to cut the hairs that grow over the natural shape of your brows. Take your time and if need be, you can go back over again.
- It’s better to take a lot of time and cut too long, than to rush the job by cutting too short, you can always go back and repeat the steps again.
- Once you get the hang of this, you’ll gain more confidence and will groom your brows like a breeze!
I hope this helps you to get the best from this product and I look forward to sharing more of my beauty and style expertise with you very soon.
Want more of my pro style & beauty tips?… just click here!
Makeup Artist | Stylist | Founder of Beautyandtheboutique.com