Japonesque – Professional Stippling Brush
Why You’ll Love This Brush…
- When I first used this brush, I said “wow!” a lot! I was amazed at how perfect this stippling brush is for blending face products, wet or dry, into the skin for an airbrushed look. Skin not only appears more natural, it feels full of lightness, no matter what foundation you seem to choose.
- Whilst you get a nice finish using your fingers, this brush gently works your chosen product into all those fine lines, creases and large pores, leaving a soft, natural airbrushed finish, without your makeup feeling caked on.
- It’s been cleverly designed with two levels of bristle, so you can stipple and blend your powder or crème foundation. It lets you control how sheer or heavy you want your coverage to be.
- What’s more, the short ‘travel’ sized handle is especially made to fit your makeup purse!
- For over 25 years Japonesque has been creating possibly the very best brushes and tools in the beauty industry. Coveted by the world’s most discerning makeup artists for easy, flawless makeup application used on top models and celebrities alike.
My Tutorial For You…
My Top Beauty Tips…
- Place a little liquid foundation on the back of your hand. Now, take your brush and pick up a little of the foundation;
- Apply the product to your face by using circular motions with not too much pressure;
- Once you have applied your foundation, go back over your face with more circular motions to further blend it in for an airbrushed finish!
I hope this helps you to get the best from this product and I look forward to sharing more of my beauty and style expertise with you very soon.
Want more of my pro style & beauty tips?… just click here!
Makeup Artist | Stylist | Founder of Beautyandtheboutique.com