Japonesque – Eye Smudger Brush
Why You’ll Love This Brush…
- When you only have five minutes to get ready or re-apply your makeup, make this Eye Smudger Brush one of your go-to brushes for a sultry and beautifully diffused eyeshadow look! Add a kohl pencil to the mix and this brush can change your look in seconds, to an expert smokey effect.
- This conveniently sized Eye Smudger Brush can be popped into your cosmetic bag and is the quickest way to fix your eye makeup on-the-go, from soft definition in the day to a sultry, smokey effect at night!
- The short handle allows greater control of the brush for easy application, making it perfect for smudging edges, softening lines, thicker and fuller looking lashes and also blending out both cream and powder eye products.
- For over 25 years Japonesque has been creating possibly the very best brushes and tools in the beauty industry. Coveted by the world’s most discerning makeup artists for easy, flawless makeup application used on top models and celebrities alike.
My Tutorial For You…
My Top Beauty Tips…
- Create a Soft Smokey Eye With This Brush:
Apply kohl or a soft eyeliner along the top (and/or bottom) line of your lash and then gently use the smudger to rub back and forth along the line to soften it, or smoke it out! Apply mascara and you’re good to go!
- Create Soft and Natural Definition With This Brush:
Use the smudger with a mid-toned eyeshadow in a soft brown, taupe or grey eyeshadow to create soft definition in the crease of your eye. Place the brush in the socket of your eye (in between your soft eyeball and your socket bone). Swirl the brush tip in short, circular motions to blend colour into the socket, making sure to diffuse the shadow out towards the brow bone, but not completely over the brow bone. Apply mascara and you’re done! This technique really helps eyes look lifted!
- Make Your Eyes Look Extra Pretty With This Brush:
I love to use a little cream shimmer on the tip of the brush after I have dampened it slightly with a little water (a little water makes a shimmery shadow extra intense and pretty!). Apply to the inner corner of your eyes to really open them up and give a ‘wow!’ effect and also on the brow bone from the eyebrow arch outwards, for a more lifted eye look! Dab the brush instead of wiping it across the skin and you’ll get a more intense and blended shimmer!
I hope this helps you to get the best from this product and I look forward to sharing more of my beauty and style expertise with you very soon.
Want more of my pro style & beauty tips?… just click here!
Makeup Artist | Stylist | Founder of Beautyandtheboutique.com