Japonesque – Eyeshadow Crease Brush
Why You’ll Love This Brush…
- As a makeup artist, I am skilled in adapting a look to suit any eyelid, whether the eye is large, almond, hooded, or partially hooded. There really is no ‘normal’ eye shape – all eye shapes are beautiful and can look even more so, with a touch of a darker-toned eyeshadow into the crease of the eye.
- I have found the perfect brush to give you the confidence to enjoy this eye lifting effect.
- This amazing Eyeshadow Crease Brush packs in colour and puts it right where you need it, allowing you to professionally add colour and depth to the sockets of your eyes. Plus, it’s conveniently sized for your makeup bag.
- The Eyeshadow Crease Brush is perfect for eyes that need a youthful lift and will enhance them by creating the illusion of a more defined socket, which results in a more lifted look.
- For over 25 years Japonesque has been creating possibly the very best brushes and tools in the beauty industry. Coveted by the world’s most discerning makeup artists for easy, flawless makeup application used on top models and celebrities alike.
My Tutorial For You…
My Top Beauty Tips…
- Swirl the brush into your chosen eyeshadow, (for the day I love to use a soft brown or taupe shade and for the evening I love to use greys, dark browns and aubergine shades).
- Tap off any excess eyeshadow from the brush before you place on your eye. It’s always better to apply too little and build up additional layers than applying too much.
- Gently sweep eyeshadow into the crease of the eye, starting in the middle of the socket and brushing back and forth like a soft windscreen wiper.
- Add a little highlighter, or a dab of light colour concealer at the brow bone – just under the arch and outwards to counteract the shading in the socket. This final touch really lifts the eye!
- To add further definition, pick up your chosen eyeshadow shade and swirl in tiny circular motions at the outside edge of your lower lid, brushing it into the roots of your lower lashes as you go.
- Complete your look with a swoosh of mascara!
I hope this helps you to get the best from this product and I look forward to sharing more of my beauty and style expertise with you very soon.
Want more of my pro style & beauty tips?… just click here!
Makeup Artist | Stylist | Founder of Beautyandtheboutique.com