Japonesque – False Eyelash Applicator
Why You’ll Love This Applicator…
- I love how false eyelashes instantly add glamour and youth to eyes, but I don’t enjoy applying them. I find this to be true with many women and as a result, we miss out on enjoying the beautiful effect false eyelashes create.
- Fingers can sometimes feel too big and clumsy when trying to put false eyelashes onto your own eyelashes. You may even give up if the glue sticks to everything but the very place you need it to. I feel your pain! That’s why I’ve chosen to bring this fabulous False Eyelash Applicator to your attention, so that you can have that precise placement exactly where you want it, first time.
- The design of the applicator is offset, so that you can see what you are doing while you get the false eyelashes into place, right onto your own lash line.
My Tutorial For You…
My Top Beauty Tips…
- Using the applicator, remove the false eyelashes from the lash tray. Measure up to your own eye shape and trim false eyelashes to size if necessary;
- Apply glue along the base of the false eyelash and wait for 20 seconds for it to become tacky;
- Hold the false eyelashes between the two curved ends of the applicator and carefully position them above your own eyelashes, along the lash line;
- Align the position of the false eyelashes by applying to the middle section first, using the tips of the applicator, wait a few seconds for the centre of the lash to adhere and then fix the inner and outer corner of eyes.
I hope this helps you to get the best from this product and I look forward to sharing more of my beauty and style expertise with you very soon.
Want more of my pro style & beauty tips?… just click here!
Makeup Artist | Stylist | Founder of Beautyandtheboutique.com