Luna Bronze – Glow Tanning Moisturiser
Why You’ll Love This Moisturiser…
- To give your skin the most naturally derived and healthy glow from a bottle, look no further than LUNA BRONZE’s ‘GLOW’ Gradual Tanning Moisturiser – with packaging as uber-chic and sleek as the product itself, not only will it make you feel luxurious, but your future skin will thank you for it…AND the bonus? THIS tan looks AH-MAZING!
- In my opinion, Luna Bronze’s ‘Glow’ is as luxurious as an everyday gradual tanning moisturiser can get! It’s jam packed full of organic goodness such as ultra-nourishing and hydrating oils (coconut, rose hip & jojoba) building a natural looking, even tan while moisturising and replenishing the skin.
- Even if you’re new to sunless tanning, this is the perfect first time gentle faux-tan experience with NO scary surprises – just an even, natural and gradual golden tan that YOU control!
- Because of the clever combination of up to 99% certified organic, natural and naturally derived ingredients (such as organic Goji berries!), it’s also super rich in antioxidants and Vitamins A, B and E that improve skin’s texture while fighting signs of ageing. Not only will your skin soak up the naturally moisturising benefits, but you will be immersed in a revitalising, summery fresh fragrance thanks to the natural mandarin, lemon myrtle and orange blossom essential oils – goodbye nasty ‘fake-tan’ biscuit smell!
- Gradual tanning moisturiser that allows you stay in control of your desired shade.
- Contains 99% certified organic, natural and naturally derived ingredients.
- Rich in antioxidants and Vitamins A, B and E (fighting signs of ageing and improving skin’s texture).
- Packed full of skin loving ingredients (Organic ALOE VERA, Organic COCONUT OIL, Organic GOJI BERRIES, Organic ROSE HIP OIL, JOJOBA OIL, WHEAT GERM OIL, CAFFEINE).
- Heavenly, vibrant scent of essential oils of lemon myrtle, orange blossom & mandarin.
- 5% Natural DHA per EcoCert standards.
My Tutorial For You
My Top Tips:
To achieve a gorgeous, even and gradual natural tan, simply follow the steps below:
- Remember to exfoliate skin regularly
- Apply to clean, dry skin using a tanning mitt or your hands
- Remember, a little bit goes a long way!
- Allow to fully absorb before dressing
- Wash hands after use
- Reapply daily until you have achieved your desired shade
Want more of my pro style & beauty tips?… just click here!
Makeup Artist | Stylist | Founder of Beautyandtheboutique.com