BYBI – Babe Balm
Why You’ll Love This Balm…
- If you’re anything like me, and love to always have a skin saviour at hand, this soon could become your new beauty obsession too
- But don’t just leave it to work on dry areas – it’s a superb night mask for the face, neck and chest too thanks to the Coenzyme Q10 (a youth-boosting compound with powerful antioxidant properties) which helps skin to ‘act’ younger by restoring and regenerating softer and more supple skin – wherever it’s used!
- Babes with LACK-LUSTRE skin will absolutely LOVE this little tub of nourishing magic, and EVERYONE will enjoy it on lips to keep them kissably soft, with your nails and cuticles kept in check too!
- I’ve even enjoyed dabbing it on my cheekbones as a natural illuminator to highlight my bone structure and make them glisten!
- And if you’re REALLY adventurous, try mixing it with your fave lipstick on the back of your hand to create a lip stain that doubles up as a lip balm!
- Multi-purpose product – use as moisturiser, lip balm, skin highlighter, cuticle oil, night facial mask, it can even be used to tame unruly brows and fly-away hairs!
- Contains a powerhouse of natural skin food ingredients PLUS Coenzyme Q10!
- Great for sensitive skin
- Heavenly smell thanks to Brazilian Pequi Oil
- Soft, creamy, easy to apply balm
My Tutorial For You…
My Top Beauty Tips For Using This Balm…
- As a moisturiser: apply a pea-sized amount to any dry areas, and gently massage into the skin. Apply morning and evening to keep dry skin feeling and looking smooth, concentrating in particular on elbows, knees, hands and anywhere that feels a little rough or dry!
- As a lip balm: apply a small amount to lips morning and evening to keep feeling soft and prevent lips from cracking
- As a highlighter: dab a tiny amount to the top of cheekbones to give a lovely luminosity and sheen to the face – best used on clean and foundation-free skin
- As a night facial mask: apply the balm all over the face, neck and chest if you enjoy a rich serum
- As a cuticle oil: massage a small amount into the cuticles to keep them healthy and nourished!
- Tame fly-away hair and brows: place a little of the balm between your fingers and now smooth through any unruly hairs or frizziness you wish to tame!
Want more of my pro style & beauty tips?… just click here!
Makeup Artist | Stylist | Founder of Beautyandtheboutique.com