Aila – Nail Colour Remover
Why You’ll Love This Remover…
- Regular nail varnish removers strip our nails of their natural oils, with toxic fumes full of harsh chemicals that quickly enters the bloodstream via our porous nails! YIKES! I was adamant about finding a safer way to remove nail varnish, that not only removes nail colour effectively BUT also nourishes and conditions our nails…no nasty ingredients AND no nasty smells, please!
- Much to my delight (after a long 12-month search!), I found the answer in the Aila 3-in-1 Soy Based Nail Colour Remover with Pure Argan Oil.
- Finally – a healthy and natural alternative to regular nail varnish remover!
- Made WITHOUT Parabens or Phylates
- Safely and effectively removes nail colour
- Treats conditions affecting nails and cuticles with Vitamins A, C, E and Pure Argan Oil
- Promotes healthy nail growth by hydrating, conditioning and strengthening nails
- No bad smells
- A little goes a long way
- All natural
My Tutorial For You…
My Top Beauty Tips…
For stronger and healthier nails the SAFE way – simply follow the steps below:
- Start by soaking a cotton pad with a few drops of the remover
- Hold the soaked cotton pad onto the nail bed for 10 – 20 seconds
- Then, wipe the nail bed until the nail colour is removed
- Massage the remainder around nails and cuticles
- Enjoy softer, nourished and healthy hands and nails!
Want more of my pro style & beauty tips?… just click here!
Makeup Artist | Stylist | Founder of Beautyandtheboutique.com