Eye of Horus – Goddess Pencil eyeliner
Why You’ll Love These Eyeliners…
- Get ready to showcase and highlight your beautiful eyes with this array of stunningly coloured eye pencils.
- Plus, it’s not just the unique colours that make these eyeliners so special – it’s their creamy, highly pigmented shades with maximum staying power that really makes these eyeliners a staple in my makeup kit, and I hope for your beauty bag too!
- The buttery formula is based on ancient sacred ingredients: a mix of Beeswax, Carnuba and Candelilla wax, along with the added benefit of Organic Moringa Oil (known as the “Oil of the Pharaohs” for its ancient beautifying powers) mean these highly-pigmented, ultra-soft, waterproof, smudge-proof, long-lasting eye pencils glide on smoothly…and stay put ALL day long!
- There is a velvety, creamy pencil on one end and a sponge blender tip on the other end to use for softening and smudging the liner if desired – but remember to work quickly, because once applied, you have less than a minute before the colour sets….and STAYS.
- It’s the perfect consistency for creating a high-impact colour on your waterline, for intense tight-lining, sultry eye-lining or even smudged out as an eyeshadow! And unlike many others, the colour won’t fade by mid-morning…
- Plus, this caring, soft and creamy formula is a far cry from hard, scraping eyeliners and promises not to irritate even sensitive skins.
- Award-winning eyeliner pencils
- Uniquely formulated with Beeswax, Carnuba and Candelilla wax, and Organic Moringa Oil for a creamy rich formula
- Easy to apply – glides on effortlessly with a smooth texture
- Waterproof and smudge-proof
- Long lasting
- Stays put all day
- Non-irritating – perfect for sensitive eyes
- Soft and creamy formula
- Easy to sharpen – Click here to discover the cosmetic sharpener that’s always in my kit
- Dual-ended – one side pencil other side smudger sponge tip
- Smudge tip blends away any harsh lines for a smokey look
- Highly pigmented
My Tutorial For You…
My Top Beauty Tips…
For a classic eyeliner look:
- Close your eye and gently pull your eyelid taut to draw your line.
- If you don’t have a steady hand, bend down or sit down so you can place your elbow on a table or counter for balance and control.
- To start, keep the line as thin as possible. If you desire a thicker line you can always build it up.
- If you really struggle with drawing a line, simply warm the pencil on the back of your hand and wiggle the pencil in between your lashes to make them look thicker. Keep adding to the line until you reach your desired effect.
- If you make a mistake, don’t worry, simply take a damp cotton bud or, better still, a cotton bud dipped in a tiny amount of eye cream and simply remove the mistake.
For a softer, smokey effect:
- To achieve a softer look, line your eyes as above.
- Ensure you work quickly by smudging your liner with the sponge tip immediately after you apply it (before it dries as the formula sets quickly making it 100% smudge-proof – yay!)
- You can do the same underneath the eye by adding a couple of dots and smudging this to create a soft-focus effect.
Use as eyeshadows:
- To use the pencil as a shadow, apply a little bit of colour first along the upper lash line or dotted on the eyelid.
- Smudge it immediately after application as the formula sets quickly – and stays!
- You can play with the intensity and add more dots where you want the colour to be more vivid.
Use to line upper/lower waterline:
- For that EXTRA sultry look, apply your chosen shade to the upper and/or lower waterline.
- Tilt your head back and look down.
- Move the pencil back and forth on the upper waterline from the middle to the outer corner.
- Then look straight ahead.
- Draw your pencil inside the lower waterline, moving back and forth.
Want more of my pro style & beauty tips?… just click here!
Makeup Artist | Stylist | Founder of Beautyandtheboutique.com