Vita Liberata – Untinted Self Tan
Why You’ll Love This Tan…
Look no further!! Somebody has finally developed an organic, un-streaky, unbelievable self-tan gel that goes on clear and soaks into the skin within 2 minutes so you can tan and go!
- This Untinted Self Tan is totally amazing and I am completely hooked! No longer will your bed covers and clothing be stained and no longer will you look like you are wearing ‘fake’ tan. I wear this on my face AND body.
- Vita Liberata use organic ingredients, including dermatologically tested botanical and marine extracts, to produce a smooth hydrating tan that works with your skin to produce a natural and flawless colour for up to a week.
- Best of all, there is no need to apply a moisturiser before using this Untinted Self Tan, as it moisturises, conditions and hydrates the skin whilst it works its magic, making skin feel noticeably softer.
- The odourless tan dries quickly and it won’t transfer onto clothing. It develops subtly over 4-6 hours into a beautiful, natural looking tan.
- Suitable for dry, sensitive and mature skin types.
My Tutorial For You…
My Top Beauty Tips…
- Set aside a little time to pamper your face and body (I love to use this on both), so you can achieve your most beautiful tan yet! This tan beats the real thing!
- It is important to use a mitt to protect the palms of the hands and ensure they are not stained. The mitt also guarantees a perfect blend and finish, with no streaks or patching. (If you don’t have a mitt, click here to see the one I use).
- For the very best results, exfoliate the skin before applying the self-tan, as the product will develop more evenly on a fresh layer of skin.
- There’s no need to apply moisture lotion on your face and body before application – this tan works best when applied directly to the skin.
- Use a tanning mitt to apply the gel to clean, dry skin. This will save scrubbing the product off your hands every few minutes and also protect hands from excessive colour.
- To get perfect ‘beach feet’ and natural looking hands, tan these areas last, using only the residue of product left on your tanning mitt. Only tan the top of your feet and hands (imagine where the sun would hit on the beach). The use a dry cloth to buff the edges of your hands and feet to blend the tan into the non-tanned areas.
- If you wish for a deeper tan, simply apply a second application the following day to your face and body for a quick and easy top-up!
I hope this helps you to get the best from this product and I look forward to sharing more of my beauty and style expertise with you very soon.
Want more of my pro style & beauty tips?… just click here!
Makeup Artist | Stylist | Founder of Beautyandtheboutique.com