Vita Liberata – Tinted Wash Off Tan
Why You’ll Love This Tan…
What have Kim Kardashian, Gwyneth Paltrow and Kirsten Dunst all got in common?
…they’re all fans of Vita Liberata Tinted Wash Off Gel.
- Finally! There’s an amazing transfer-resistant, organic, sunless tanner for an authentic glow. I always feel so much more body confident when I have a self-tan. It’s like I’ve just cheated 8 weeks of intensive toning at the gym, without lifting a finger!
- This Tinted Wash Off Gel will give you an instant boost when you want to feel body confident, but don’t have the time or patience to apply an overnight tan. This tan develops in 60 seconds and doesn’t budge until you wash it off.
- Containing organic botanical extracts and shea butter, a little goes a very long way and it offers you a realistic, but sunless tan that your skin will thank you for.
- There are no chemical smells, it doesn’t feel sticky or oily and it dries really fast. Go from pale to golden in less than a minute.
- Feel great about what you’re wearing, with your clothes and your skin. Tanning the body just got easier, great results in one minute that will give you the confidence to step out in that tea dress and spread a little sunshine!
My Tutorial For You…
My Top Beauty Tips…
- Prepare your skin by liberally applying moisturiser;
- Apply a pea-shaped amount of gel to your body, work fast – using a self-tan mitt, or the palm of your hands – to blend the gel into your body using quick, circular motions before it dries and sets in place;
- Use sparingly on hands, feet, elbows and knees – wipe these areas with a slightly damp cloth following application;
- Once dry, get dressed and enjoy!
I hope this helps you to get the best from this product and I look forward to sharing more of my beauty and style expertise with you very soon.
Want more of my pro style & beauty tips?… just click here!
Makeup Artist | Stylist | Founder of Beautyandtheboutique.com