Vita Liberata – Tanning Mitt
Why You’ll Love This Mitt…
- If you’ve never applied self-tan with a tanning mitt before, then you’re missing out on a more authentic looking self-tan! Vita Liberata’s Tanning Mitt will make an inexpensive self-tanner work harder and look more natural. If you’ve invested in a good quality, professional self-tan, then it will save you over-applying and make the bottle last longer.
- Vita Liberata have created a reusable mitt that works with creams, gels and mousses to give your face and body a really great, even, streak-free coverage. You’ll feel more confident applying the self-tan and get the best results without any of the tell-tale blotches. All you have to think about is your response to friends who ask, “WOW! You look well, have you been away?”!!
- The lightweight, soft flock surface to the mitt glides product onto the skin and over the contours of your body, it makes applying the tan much quicker. There is a waterproof inner, so palms of your hands won’t get stained, giving you a tan-free wave!
My Tutorial For You…
My Top Beauty Tips…
- Apply a little extra moisturiser on dry skin areas first, so that the self-tan absorbs evenly. Wait until it’s completely dried before using mitt.
- Pump your chosen self-tanning product directly onto the mitt and then rub onto skin with quick, circular motions.
- To keep this mitt in great shape, it’s best to wash only the top side of the mitt. Put a little shampoo or soap cleanser onto the outside of the mitt and wash the surface area, rinse with lukewarm water and let it air dry away from direct heat.
I hope this helps you to get the best from this product and I look forward to sharing more of my beauty and style expertise with you very soon.
Want more of my pro style & beauty tips?… just click here!
Makeup Artist | Stylist | Founder of Beautyandtheboutique.com