Do you hate the look and feel of foundations? Want to perfect the tone of your skin but without masking your skin?
Step in Veil ‘Sunset Skin Foundation’ – an airy, water-based whipped foundation that shows off your skin in a soft-focused HD light proving that a weightlessly natural-looking complexion can be yours! Finally, a foundation for those who hate the look and feel of foundation!
I just love the light, delicate formulations that Veil Cosmetics use to reveal a radiant looking complexion instead of simply covering skin in heavy layers! Veil embraces your skin and allows it to peep through…but ever so slightly more perfected!
This foundation is loved by celebrities and make-up artists for the simple reason that it won’t ever leave you looking too ‘overdone’ or cakey, but it will help improve the look of your skin while still keeping it looking like…your SKIN!
With a sheer coverage, Veil Sunset Foundation is designed to give you that effortless, smooth, hydrated and even looking skin, blurring pores and fine lines thanks to the clever plumping benefits included. Plus, because it’s oil-free and water-based it can be used on ALL skin types, providing the ultimate in natural-looking, gorgeous skin.
The smooth, mousse-like texture goes on like a dream, leaving your skin feeling light, bouncy and almost melting into a second skin. DARE to bare, showing off the BEST version of your skin with this weightless foundation – and let your skin breathe ALL day without any stickiness or streaks in sight.
Enjoy the best-kept-secret for truly radiant, natural makeup-free looking skin!
SHADES: ALL neutral with undertones of pink & gold
N1 – Suits porcelain skin tones
N2 – Suits fair skin tones
N3 – Suits medium to olive skin tones
Super HD effect
Hydrating and soothing formulation
Non-sticky and smooth texture
Sheer to medium coverage
Suited to ALL skin types
My Tutorial For You…
My Top Tips:
For smoother-looking, naturally weightless foundation simply follow these simple steps:
1. First, cleanse and moisturise your skin as normal
2. If you use a primer, add this first and allow to sink into skin
3. Then, using the twist top application mechanism, pump a pea-sized amount of product to the back of your hand
4. Choose your preferred technique – either use a sponge, foundation brush, blending brush or your fingers and work the product into your skin
5. For more coverage, simply apply another thin layer
6. For a more sheer look, use a damp sponge (dampen with a hydrating mist or with water) and gently blend over the top of your foundation
7. Enjoy a smooth, non-streaky complexion and see the skin NOT the makeup!
Watch my video for extra tips:
Want more of my pro style & beauty tips?… just click here!