When it launched in September 2012 at New York Fashion Week, Veil Cosmetics mission was to modernise the traditional approach to makeup by revealing naturally gorgeous skin instead of masking it thanks to its superior HD texture and weightless coverage. It has since become a firm favourite among industry makeup artists and celebrities backstage in TV, the runway and movies.
As with ALL the makeup brands we stock here at Beauty and the Boutique – this product is NOT tested on animals.
• Universal shade
• Instant mattifying results
• Lightweight and breathable formula
• Takes away shine from skin and helps it look smoother
• Creates blurred, soft focus effect
• Non-drying and non-caking formula
• Designed for quick application
• Clarifying and brightening properties
• Soothes the complexion and helps with collagen synthesis and protection
• Contains Vitamins C & E
• Paraben free
As a Mattifying Primer Before Makeup Application:
1. Start by applying your normal skincare routine first (i.e. face moisturiser and/or UV cream etc.)
2. With your fingertips, sweep into the product and dab and pat Veil AutoMatte onto areas of your skin that are prone to shine
3. Now apply your makeup – no face powder necessary!
4. After makeup application; with your fingertips, sweep into the product and dab and pat onto areas of your skin that are prone to shine
As necessary, top-up throughout the day (over your makeup) for areas of your face you wish to de-shine.
As a Mattifying Touch-Up:
1. Apply over your makeup (if you like to wear it)
2. When shiny skin occurs throughout the day, using your (clean) fingertips, dab and pat Veil AutoMatte onto areas of your skin that are shiny or prone to shine to instantly de-shine and mattify
3. As necessary, top-up throughout the day (over your makeup) for areas of you face you wish to de-shine.
TOP TIP: Do not rub the product into the skin with your fingers or the sponge as this could disturb your foundation (if you like to wear it). Instead, gently dab and pat the product on to the skin with your (clean) fingers to instantly take down shine on specific areas you wish to target.
I hope this helps you to get the best from these products and I look forward to sharing more of my beauty and style expertise with you very soon.
Want more of my pro style & beauty tips?… just click here!
Makeup Artist | Stylist | Founder of Beautyandtheboutique.com