Studio 10 – Youth Lift Glow-Plexion
Why You’ll Love This Cream…
- When it comes to make-up, can a girl ever really have too many products…? Well, not if you ask me! I’m always on the hunt to find that next ‘can’t-live-without’ item…and this one has just RAISED the make-up stakes! Get ready to discover a product that ticks the glowing, youthful and radiant skin boxes – all in ONE!
- Welcome to Studio 10’s ‘Youth Lift Glow-Plexion’; this bottle of wonder can be used in so many ways!
Step out of your makeup rut, and into a whole new, glowing world!
- Use it under foundation as a primer, wear it over your foundation as a highlighter (hello cheekbones!!), add a few drops into your liquid foundation or BB cream to add the kind of glow to your foundation that only celebrity makeup artists have been able to achieve…until now!
- Or do what I do on those NO makeup days; pump a few drops into your daily facial moisturiser to give your skin an amazing makeup-free glow! l also love mixing it with my favourite body moisturiser for all over body radiance (the light catching particles really brighten the skin, lifting your entire complexion from head-to-toe!)
- The Studio 10 Youth Lift Glow-Plexion really is a multi-purpose miracle in a bottle! It’s a rich, creamy yet lightweight and highly pigmented formula enriched with anti-ageing ingredients such as Suberlift™, Hyaluronic Acid and Vitamin C and E which help to prevent the appearance of wrinkles and fines lines while moisturising, plumping and lifting the skin.
- Get ready to make some room in your makeup bag for the versatile Youth Lift Glow-Plexion!
- Multi-tasking primer, radiance crème, illuminator and highlighter
- Ultra-creamy lightweight formula with unique ‘binding’ technology for long-lasting wear
- Enriched with anti-ageing Suberlift™, hyaluronic acid and vitamin C and E
- Suberlift™- a clinically proven botanical instant tensor that provides lift and firms the skin
- Hyaluronic Acid – Moisturizes, hydrates, plumps skin, minimizes appearance of wrinkles
- Vitamin C and E – hydrating and anti-oxidant
My Tutorial For You
My Top Tips:
Here’s ALL the ways to enjoy:
As a HIGHLIGHTER:
1. Apply your foundation (or if you like to go foundation free, apply your daily skin care routine)
2. Use (clean) fingertips or brush
3. To lift the look of cheekbones, blend a small amount onto tops of cheekbones
4. To awaken the look of tired eye, lightly dab your pinky finger on inner corners of eyes (just by the tear duct)
5. To give a subtle eye-lift, apply a dab to your brow bone (just under the arch of your brow) and blend towards the tail of the brow
6. To make eyes sparkle, apply on bare eyelids!
7. To give lips a more voluminous look; apply your lipstick and then dab a little along the rim of your cupids bow, and into the centre of your lips and blend outwards.
As a BODY GLOW:
1. Make sure your skin is clean and dry
2. Blend a small amount (1 – 5 pumps) with your body lotion
3. Work into skin using your hands in circular motions all over desired areas (tip: looks amazing on shoulders, legs and décolletage)!
With your FOUNDATION:
1. Use 1 pump and mix with your favourite liquid foundation
2. Take your (clean) fingers and gently start applying all over face in circular motions
3. Alternatively, apply under your foundation as a primer
Want more of my pro style & beauty tips?… just click here!
Makeup Artist | Stylist | Founder of Beautyandtheboutique.com