Studio 10 – Visible Lift I-Definer
Why You’ll Love This Palette…
- Studio 10 Visible Lift I-Definer is an all-in-one eye makeup palette expertly created to help eyes look younger, day AND night!
- This innovative palette not only makes eyes look bigger, lifted and more awake, but it’s also packed full of anti-ageing ingredients that all help fight signs of ageing…
- Featuring an eye primer to tackle fine lines, and four sculpting shadows for neutralising, contouring, highlighting and defining eyes to shape, define and brighten.
- These long-wearing and easily bendable shadows are formulated with pigment rich emollient powders. Plus, they are also enriched with clever ingredients like anti-aging Suberlift™, moisturising Hyaluronic Acid, anti-oxidant Nyamplung Oil™ and Vitamin Complex all helping to smooth fine lines around the delicate eye area.
- Your all-inclusive day AND night eye makeup pallet that works seamlessly for you to create a professional and polished look!
- Roll back the years with this brilliantly handy palette and enjoy brighter, more defined and younger looking eyes…for MANY years to come!
- Multipurpose, time-saving and travel-friendly palette
- Features an anti-ageing primer and four sculpting shadows for lifting, contouring, highlighting and defining
- Pigment rich and ultra-bendable shadows
- Long-lasting wear
- Formulated with anti-ageing and protecting Suberlift™ that helps to tighten and firm
- Enriched with Hyaluronic Acid to hydrate skin
- Contains Nyamplung Oil™ an anti-oxidant that helps reduce premature ageing
- Use to create a multitude of looks from day to night!
- Suitable for all skin types
My Tutorial For You…
My Top Beauty Tips…
For more youthful looking, bright, lifted and defined eyes simply follow these simple steps:
Apply the ‘Primer’ to the lids in a patting motion
This helps keep eyeshadow on for longer
Apply the yellow ‘Neutralize’ shade all over the eyelid, up to the brow bone
This evens out skin tone and takes down redness
Apply the ‘Contour’ shadow (the mid-tone shade), into the socket using a windscreen wiper motion
This lifts and opens the eye
Apply the ‘Define’ shadow (the darkest shade) along the upper lash line
This makes eyelashes look fuller and thicker
Using the ‘Contour’ shadow (the mid-tone shade) apply it subtly under your lower lash line
This gives a smokey eye effect
Tap the highlighter shade and apply on brow bone and to the inner corner (tear duct) area
This lifts and brightens the eye.
Want more of my pro style & beauty tips?… just click here!
Makeup Artist | Stylist | Founder of Beautyandtheboutique.com