• The ULTIMATE duo in natural looking, voluminous lips and lusciously plumped, smooth and naturally defined, fuller looking pout.
• Gift your lips a luxurious treatment thanks to this ultra-long lasting, non-drying, super soft and silky multi-tasking duo that boosts your own natural lip colour and masks any fine lines
Age Reverse Lip Liner
• As we age, our lips can show signs of thinning and loss of shape, but this innovative lip liner is a double-ended winning solution for fuller looking, defined lips on EVERYONE!
• The coconut oil infused, vitamin rich, super soft conditioning formula cleverly hides fine lines around the mouth and prevents feathering.
• The universally flattering subtle dusky rose shade suits most lipsticks because it mimics your own natural lip line, whilst the cream shade covers up any mistakes with zero mess AND zero fuss!
Lip Perfecting Pumping Gloss in ‘Rose’
• Add this anti-ageing lip plumping gloss over your favourite lipstick for volume and hydration thanks to an array of clever conditioning ingredients such as Volulip™, emollient oils and Omega-3 – all helping reduce the appearance of fine lines and creating a plumping effect.
• The versatile shade will flatter ALL skin tones, boosting your natural lip shade in a pretty rose-tinted wash!
STUDIO 10 is an innovative beauty brand founded by beauty industry insider, Grace Fodor.
It offers inventive ‘quick-fix’ makeup solutions with clever age and skin perfecting products to help women look and feel more youthful and beautiful every day. The products are suitable for ALL women, though originally aimed at women in their 30’s, 40’s, 50’s, 60’s and after. STUDIO 10 makeup corrects, conceals and covers the signs of ageing and is much loved all over the world by women of all ages!
As with ALL the makeup brands we stock here at Beauty and the Boutique – this product is NOT tested on animals.
Lip Perfecting Plumping ‘Rose’ Gloss
• Makes lips look naturally fuller
• Reduces the look of fine lines on lips
• Works like a lip treatment to help improve the look and feel of lips
• Soothes, hydrates and subtly plumps lips
• Can be worn alone on bare lips or over the top of your fave lipstick!
• Light and non-sticky formula
• Universally flattering pink-rose shade
• Suitable for all skin types
Age Reverse Perfecting Lip Liner
• Quick-fix for perfectly-defined, youthful, plumped and fuller looking lips – instantly
• Improves appearance of fine lines while hydrating, conditioning and nourishing all thanks to Coconut Oil
• Enriched with antioxidant-rich vitamins C and E
• Clever double ended pencil featuring natural lip shade and nude tone
• Natural lip shade defines shape and minimizes feathering
• Adds instant plumped lift ‘effect’ and corrects any mistakes!
For the ULTIMATE lip plumping and perfecting look – simply follow these steps (if you want to use alone, or with another lip product, simply stop where the * is!)
1. Make sure lips are fully moisturised before starting (apply lip balm if you wish!)
2. You might find it easier by using your pinkey finger as a stabilizer on your chin
3. Start by lightly lining the cupids bow of your top lip with the rose ended Age Reverse Lip Liner shade – this will ensure a more even and defined pout
4. Line the rest of your top lip in little feathering lines. It’s easier to draw lots of little lines and join them together, especially if you’ve never lined your lips before and have a shaky hand!
5. Still using your pinkey as a stabilizer (to help balance your hand), line your lower lip Starting from the middle of the lip work outwards towards the corners using the same feathering technique
6. Now, fill your lips in with this pencil. Fill up to but not over the line you’ve just drawn
7. *You can choose to stop here and apply your favourite lip gloss or lipstick or continue in the next steps
8. Now that you’ve lined and filled your lips with the rosey pink shade, take the neutral shade at the other end of the pencil and fill in the middle ‘juicy’ part of your lower lip with this neutral shade and smudge and smack your lips together
9. If the neutral shade is looking a little too obvious; blend the colours with your finger!
10. The trick is to make the ‘juicy’ part of your lip look lighter than the outer part of the lip – this gives the illusion of fuller lips!
11. *Wear alone or dab your favourite clear lip gloss onto the middle of your lips for a more lip-highlighting effect!
12. Or use the Lip Plumping Lip Gloss in ‘Rose’ over the top of where you have lined
13. Apply more layers of the gloss for more volume!
14. Be sure to wipe the gloss wand clean of your lipliner before placing back in the tube
15. You can also use the neutral lip liner shade to correct any mistakes or smudges, or hide fine lines
16. Simply feather over any mishaps or fine lines and smudge lightly with your finger to blend it in
Want more of my pro style & beauty tips?… just click here!
Makeup Artist | Stylist | Founder of Beautyandtheboutique.com