Studio 10 – I-Lift Longwear Liner
Why You’ll Love This Liner…
- They say that the eyes are the windows to your soul…but on some days (especially after very late nights or early mornings) my eyes can look REALLY tired! I love bright, sparkly eyes that look youthful and defined, so I’ve been on a quest to find the PERFECT product to help real women like you and me on ‘those’ days when we might need a little extra TLC…
- Step in, STUDIO 10 I-Lift Longwear Liner…this little beauty is a serious EYE game-changer!
- A dual purpose, double ended, ultra-creamy eye-liner that will not only solve those tired looking eyes BUT will also help define and add depth to your eyes! The neutral side gives an instant wide-awake lift and a pop of brightness for that rested and refreshed look, while the darker shade makes your eyes look more accentuated and sultry. PLUS, they actually condition and care for your eyes too, thanks to the nourishing Jojoba Oil and Vitamin E, and stay put ALL day without smudging or budging either – YAY!
- I’ve chosen TWO classic shades of these innovative little eye-liners that flatter ALL eye colours:
- • MOCHA (a rich chocolate brown)
• PEWTER (a charcoal grey)
- My makeup kit just isn’t complete without the Studio 10 I-lift liners anymore – they are my quick-fix to that bright, refreshed and sexy eye look in an instant!
- Instant ‘pick-me-up’ for youthful looking eyes
- Double ended liner – matte shade to define and neutral shade to brighten eyes
- Smudge and waterproof formula with Jojoba Oil and Vitamin E
- Jojoba Oil moisturizes, reduces the appearance of wrinkles and acts as a potent emollient while Vitamin E provides hydration and is an anti-oxidant
- Ultra-creamy formula for easy blending and natural looking eyes
- Shades are highly pigmented to accentuate eyes
My Tutorial For You…
My Top Tips:
To enjoy wonderfully bright yet sultry eyes, simply follow these quick steps:
1. To add a little definition first, start by using the darker shade end
2. Apply this colour as close as possible to the upper lash line – don’t worry about any wobbly lines (you can just dot the colour along the lash line if easier)
3. Starting in the middle, work your way towards the outer eye
4. Then draw a line from the inside corner of the eye to meet your line in the middle
5. If you want a more smokey look, simply take an eye brush and smudge the line or dots together to blur any harsh edges – this creates a softer look
6. Once you’re happy with the definition, take the lighter shade and highlight in the inner corner of your eye
7. Use it just around your tear-duct area or along the lower inside waterline for an instant bright and fresh look
8. Instantly sparkly, youthful yet defined eyes are yours!
Want more of my pro style & beauty tips?… just click here!
Makeup Artist | Stylist | Founder of Beautyandtheboutique.com