Studio 10 – Double Ended Eye Define Brush
Why You’ll Love This Brush…
- Help take the pressure off getting your eyeshadow looking perfect by incorporating this EXCLUSIVE dual ended eyeshadow brush into your beauty routine!
- The Studio 10 Double Ended Eye Define Brush is a pro-quality, award-winning, vegan dual-purpose eye defining brush.
- It makes applying professional looking eyeshadow (even when you’re not a pro!) easy.
- Not only does it save precious and invaluable space in your makeup bag(!), it also promises to save time and deliver versatile makeup looks…from a beautiful natural wash of colour to an eye-catching smokey eye, all from just ONE brush!
- With it’s ingeniously domed fluffy tip on one end; perfect for shading, blending and shaping the eye AND with its precise angled liner brush on the other end; perfect for defining the eye and lash line…this truly is the ultimate multitasking eyeshadow brush yet!
- This high-quality multi-purpose brush dispenses just the right amount of shadow to the eye (not too much and not too little) so your makeup always looks natural.
- Plus, the brush works like a dream to blend and soften shades so your eyeshadow always looks like it’s got that professional makeup artist finish – flawlessly beautiful…by YOU!
- Perfect for creating a variety of looks with just one brush!
- Double ended versatile eye makeup brush
- Space-saving beauty tool for ultimate on the go application
- Vegan brush made from high-quality, super-soft fibers
- Domed fluffy tip on one end for precision shaping, shading and blending
- Precision angled liner on other end for defined eyes and fuller looking lashes
My Tutorial For You…
My Top Beauty Tips…
To create a professional eye makeup look with ease, simply follow these steps:
First, prep your eyes with a little foundation or concealer on the lid and set with a powder to ensure your shadow stays on longer and with less creasing! Or you can use an eye-primer.
- Step 1 – To lift your eyes:
Use the fluffy end of the brush and apply a mid-tone (medium-dark) shade of eyeshadow, using a back and forth motion, like a windscreen wiper in the crease of your socket.
Wipe the brush clean onto a dry clean piece of tissue and now blend using the same end of the brush using circular buffing motions.
- Step 2- To make lashes look fuller:
Use the flat angled end of the brush and apply a dark eyeshadow shade along your upper lash line as close to the eyelash roots as possible.
- Step 3 -To define the shape of your eyes:
Use the flat angled end of the brush to apply a mid-tone shade along the lower lash line.
For a more natural look, use a clean dry Q-tip to blend and soften the look of the line by gently running the Q-tip back and fourth.
- Step 4 – To lift your browbone:
Use the fluffy end of the brush to apply a highlighter shade directly on to your brow bone.
Want more of my pro style & beauty tips?… just click here!
Makeup Artist | Stylist | Founder of Beautyandtheboutique.com