Studio 10 – Age Reverse Lip Liner
Why You’ll Love This Liner…
- This double-ended lip liner creates the look of sculpted, fuller lips!
- The genius behind the innovative Studio 10 Age Reverse Perfecting Lip Liner is that it delivers a more defined, naturally flattering universal shade that looks beautiful on everyone!
- As we age, our lips can start to look a little thinner and lose some of their shape…thankfully, STUDIO 10 have come up with a brilliant concept, in the form of a dual-ended lip liner that gives your pout a luscious, defined and naturally full look – with little fuss and ZERO mess.
- As a makeup artist, I’ve had to rely on some simple tips and tricks in the past that helped my clients plump up their pout appeal, but this Perfecting Lip Liner just made life even easier…
- This is truly a multi-tasking invaluable gift for fuller and gorgeous looking lips!
- Pimp your natural lips to instantly create the illusion of a sultry and full pout, and add definition for more youthful looking lips.
- The Age Reverse Perfecting Lip cleverly hides any fine lines around your mouth, preventing lipstick from feathering. Even if you’re not used to wearing lip liner, this double-ended pencil is ONE not to be missed; a universal dusky rose lip shade on one side that cleverly mimics the colour of your lips, and a neutral side that when applied into the middle of the lips creates the look of fullness!
- A total ‘must-have miracle worker’ for any makeup bag!
- Quick-fix for perfectly-defined, youthful, plumped and fuller looking lips – instantly
- Improves appearance of fine lines while hydrating, conditioning and nourishing – all thanks to Coconut Oil
- Enriched with antioxidant-rich vitamins C and E
- Clever double ended pencil featuring natural lip shade and nude tone
- Natural lip shade defines shape and minimizes feathering
- Adds instant plumped lift ‘effect’ and corrects any mistakes!
My Tutorial For You…
My Top Beauty Tips…
For a more defined shape, with less feathering but fuller, plumper and more youthful lips in an instant – simply follow these steps:
With the Rosey Pink Shade:
- Make sure lips are fully moisturised before starting, as hydrated lips help them appear more plump – apply lip balm if you wish!
- You might find it easier by using your pinkey finger as a stabiliser on your chin
- Start by lightly lining the cupids bow of your top lip – this will ensure a more even and defined pout
- Line the rest of your top lip in little feathering lines. It’s easier to draw lots of little lines and join them together, especially if you’ve never lined your lips before and have a shaky hand!
- Still using your pinkey as a stabilizer (to help balance your hand), line your lower lip. Starting from the middle of the lip work outwards towards the corners using the same feathering technique
- Now, fill your lips in with this pencil. Fill up to, but not over, the line you’ve just drawn
With the Neutral Shade:
- Now that you’ve lined and filled your lips with the rosey pink shade, take the neutral shade at the other end of the pencil and fill in the middle ‘juicy’ part of your lower lip with this neutral shade and smudge and smack your lips together
- If the neutral shade is looking a little too obvious; blend the colours with your finger!
- The trick is to make the ‘juicy’ part of your lip look lighter than the outer part of the lip – this gives the illusion of fuller lips!
- Wear alone or dab your favourite clear lip gloss onto the middle of your lips for a more lip-highlighting effect!
Want more of my pro style & beauty tips?… just click here!
Makeup Artist | Stylist | Founder of Beautyandtheboutique.com