• Slow Ageing Essentials’ ‘Essential Face Wash’ is a unique cream cleanser that leaves skin brighter, glowing, revitalised… and gloriously rejuvenated!
• This gentle and luxurious foaming facial wash will leave your skin feeling thoroughly cleansed AND peachy-soft
• Although gentle, the Essential Face Wash definitely packs a punch when it comes to its naturally derived ingredients – with skin-plumping coconut fatty acids and free-radical fighting antioxidant essential oils, that ALL help skin to eliminate any nasty impurities
• Get ready to soak up the velvety smooth texture, heavenly fragrance, ultra-thorough and deep cleansing experience revealing a bright, energised and glowing complexion whilst enjoying radiant skin results all day, and EVERY day!
• The subtle tanning agents made from 88% natural ingredients work with a blend of potent anti-ageing and rejuvenating ingredients such as Brazilian Millesis, Jojoba Protein, Hyaluronic Acid and Almond Oil
• He-Shi Overnight Hyaluronic Tan Balm is truly your overnight makeover that has the perfect sleep-inducing therapeutic scent of lavender, white Jasmin and violet blooms for the ultimate relaxation TREAT!
David and Margot Lieber (Founders of Slow Ageing Essentials), together embarked on a lifelong mission using their expert knowledge and only the finest quality formulations to help keep us looking and feeling healthier and younger for longer.
Having been involved in health, beauty and wellbeing his whole life, David’s dedication to a holistic system of coordinated body posture, movement, breathing and meditation is included in every drop of Slow Ageing Essentials.
An advocate of wellbeing and healthy living from a young age, Margot’s discovery of a yoga book in her father’s collection changed the course of her life to working alongside Deepak Chopra at his wellbeing centre, and training as a yoga teacher and Ayurvedic health practitioner.
It’s Margot’s own personal mind/body mantra that is channelled into Slow Ageing Essentials. Their passion for ‘life energy’ is experienced throughout the collection.
Pamper, nourish and delight your skin, all thanks to its gorgeous array of essential oils:
• Ylang Ylang Essential Oil – naturally adjusting moisture levels, this sebo-regulator rebalances without oiliness. Natural esters smooth the skin’s surface and calming linalyl acetate counteracts elastin-zapping inflammation
• Roman Chamomile Essential Oil – perfect for stressed out or pollution heavy skin, this sustainably harvested ‘super soother’ calms skin and relieves ageing inflammation, plus it’s the richest natural source of texture-smoothing and free radical shielding protective esters
• Lemon Verbena Essential Oil – this is a natural skin comforter thanks to anti-inflammatory sesquiterpenes and it’s an anti-oxidant champion fighting free-radical induced damage. Terpenic aldehydes neral and geranial supplies added firming action
• Rosemary Essential Oil – a potent antioxidant that contains inflammation-reducing camphor to help calm puffiness and a natural DNA protector. It stimulates microcirculation resulting in glow-giving nutrients and oxygen. Great for more relaxed, smooth facial muscles.
• Suitable for all ages and all skin types
• Foaming facial wash cleanser
• Includes plumping coconut fatty acids
• Free radical fighting antioxidant essential oils, including Ylang Ylang Essential Oil, Roman Chamomile Essential Oil, Lemon Verbena Essential Oil, Rosemary Essential Oil that all help skin eliminate any nasty impurities
• Leaves skin bright, energised and glowing
• An intoxicating, heavenly fragrance
• Leaves skin feeling squeaky clean and peachy-soft
• Stringently dermatologically tested to ensure it is kind to skin and suitable for all ages and skin types
For best results use the steps below to help energise your skin:
1. Take a pea-sized amount of the product into your palm
2. Add drops of water to create a cream
3. Massage the cream into your face and neck using circular motions
4. Rinse your skin clean
5. If you’re removing makeup repeat this step with a double cleanse
6. Pat dry – your skin is now nourished and cleansed!
Want more of my pro style & beauty tips?… just click here!
Makeup Artist | Stylist | Founder of Beautyandtheboutique.com