• Super-charge your skin and smooth your hair while sleeping – no more deep set ‘sleep creases’ or matted ‘bed head’ hair in the morning
• Skin wakes up feeling softer, smoother and looks more rested
• This truly is the most beautifully constructed luxurious pillowcase made from the finest quality, 100% Mulberry Silk in soft ivory white that is natural, undyed and chemical-free
• Skin can’t breathe resting on man-made fibres, resulting in irritated and dull-looking skin; the silk in this pillowcase is naturally hypoallergenic, breathable and is exceptional at regulating the body’s temperature, limiting perspiration and skin irritation… all contributing to a more relaxing and comfortable night’s sleep
• The smoothness of silk allows your face to glide over the pillow, ensuring skin does not pull or drag as you change positions throughout the night
• Silk reduces friction and moisture-loss, preventing hair from becoming dry and brittle, resulting in shinier, sleeker, healthier hair with fewer split ends
• Silk is naturally less absorbent, ensuring that your favourite night cream gets absorbed into the skin and not into the material of your regular pillowcase
Andi Neugarten, Founder of Sleep ‘n Beauty, came up with the concept after sleeping on a silk pillowcase for one night. Noticing how amazing her hair felt and seeing her face wasn’t creased like it normally was when waking up, the journey to learn all about silk and where to source the best silk began.
After visiting numerous countries, researching various silk types and countless testing different grades of quality, weights and thickness, the most luxurious silk of all, mulberry silk was found…and Sleep ‘n Beauty was born!
• Strong 19 momme weight luxurious 100% Mulberry Silk
• Machine washable
• Standard Queen Size
• Generous dimensions for added comfort and utility
• A deep internal pocket to help keep your pillow in place, allowing you to sleep on both sides of the pillow
• Lovely soft ivory white from clean, natural undyed silk made without the use of harmful chemicals or bleach
• Helps promote sleeker, healthier and shinier hair
• Helps prevent split ends
• Helps skin look more youthful
• Skin feels fresher and more rested upon waking
• Skin can breathe easier and help regulate temperature whilst you sleep
• Silk contains natural proteins and 16 amino acids that help promote the production of collagen and elastin keeping skin looking more youthful
• Hypoallergenic, breathable and exceptional at regulating body temperature
Treat your skin at bedtime to the same tender care that you would give it during the day.
Once cleansed, pat your night cream gently into your face and décolletage and wipe away any excess before lying down.
Now sleep easy whilst your Sleep ‘n Beauty silk pillowcase gets to work!
Want more of my pro style & beauty tips?… just click here!
Makeup Artist | Stylist | Founder of Beautyandtheboutique.com