Senna Cosmetics – Cream Lipstick in Shade “Flame”
Why You’ll Love This Lipstick…
- Get ready to WOW in a seriously powerful FIERY orange-red pout! Even if bright lips aren’t typically your thing, dare to stun in the Senna ‘FLAME’ Cream Lipstick – the perfect choice for holiday, party or just showing off your inner goddess!!
- The Senna Cream Lipstick in ‘Flame’ is a delightfully striking shade, it’s the perfect combination of RED & ORANGE and I immediately fell in love with the unique, bold colour combined with a texture that is ultra-creamy, velvety and smooth. This lipstick provides long-lasting, hydrating, conditioning AND protecting ingredients such as Hyaluronic Acid, Vitamin E, Shea Butter and Jojoba Oil to keep your pout looking – and feeling – in tip TOP condition!
- This may seem a daring colour choice, but it’s one of the most wearable bright shades I’ve tried! It’s a gorgeous reddish-orange that is warm and inviting as well as fiery and seductive. With one quick and easy swipe of the highly pigmented, opaque shade in a classic and elegant lipstick-bullet, you’re ready to go – SIMPLE!
- Don’t be colour shy – dare to bare your strong, wild and fun side with a POP of lip brightness…I’m crazy about this shade!
- Long-wearing and conditioning
- Bright, wearable highly pigmented shade
- Luxuriously creamy texture
- Hyaluronic Acid filling spheres to help to smooth skin and reduce lines and wrinkles, giving long-lasting hydration
- Vitamin E helps condition your lips and antioxidant reducing fine lines and wrinkles
- Shea Butter is moisturising and soothing
- Jojoba Oil to locks in moisture and soothes, keeping lips soft and supple
My Tutorial For You…
My Top Tips:
1. If you wish, you can apply lip liner to your lips first with your favourite lip liner (choose a similar shade to your lipstick)
2. Take the ‘FLAME’ lipstick, starting at the centre of the upper lip from your cupids bow and work your way outwards following your natural lip line (use with lip brush or the lipstick bullet itself)
3. Smudge your lips together to transfer on to your bottom lip
4. Now, continue to fill out the bottom lip with the lipstick
5. Blot on paper, and repeat for a more intense look!
6. If you make a mistake, simply use a cotton swab with a little moisturiser to correct
7. Finished! Enjoy a gorgeously defined, long-lasting and STUNNING pout!
Want more of my pro style & beauty tips?… just click here!
Makeup Artist | Stylist | Founder of Beautyandtheboutique.com