Rouge Bunny Rouge – Trio Pencil Sharpener
Why You’ll Love This Cosmetic Sharpener…
- Who knew all cosmetic sharpeners aren’t created equal?!
- And those clever clogs behind the Rouge Bunny Rouge Trio Pencil Sharpener certainly broke the mould when they made this one!
- This little wonder working beauty tool will solve ALL your sharpening woes – allowing you to sharpen THREE pencil sizes; from slim to medium and even chubby ones!
- No longer will I be desperately hunting for a way to sharpen those awkwardly sized pencils – (I seem to forever have ONE that doesn’t fit the large sharpener or the small one!) – so this sharpener really does deserve credit for helping keep my pencils on point whatever their shape or size!
- PLUS, it comes with a convenient little cleaning tool that allows you to get any sticky crayon bits out that might have got stuck after emptying – super handy, clean and SIMPLE!
- Don’t be tricked into believing it’s just a DUO sharpener; to sharpen chubby pencils you simply remove the adaptor from the larger side and put it back on again when you’re ready to sharpen medium sized pencils.
And the smaller size is the perfect fit for any regular thin sized pencils!
- Use this double-chamber sharpener to accommodate eye pencils or lip pencils in three convenient sizes that will easily cover most pencil needs!
• Double chamber sharpener
• Can be used for THREE pencil sizes; slim, medium and chubby
• Can be used for eye pencils and lip pencils
• Includes a petite cleaning stick
• Easy to clean and keep tidy
A little about the brand…
Rouge Bunny Rouge is a luxury cosmetics brand founded by Alexandra De Montford with the intention to ensure all products are both innovative and inspiring while enhancing your natural beauty. RBR uses beautiful colours, modern technologies along with first-class ingredients to incorporate romance and opulence with a whimsical twist to their products.
As with ALL the makeup brands we stock here at Beauty and the Boutique – this product is NOT tested on animals.
Katie’s Top Tips:
1. First, decide which size will fit your pencil shape
2. To sharpen chubby pencils, simply remove the adaptor from the larger side
3. To sharpen medium sized pencils, put the adaptor back on again
4. To sharpen slim pencils, use the smaller sized sharpener
5. When you’re finished, simply empty the shavings by opening the lid
6. If there is any crayon residue, simply use the cleaning pick located inside the cover
7. Remove the cleaning pick and tidy up the sharpener
8. Make sure the tiny handle is pointing down when you put the cleaner back into place
Want more of my pro style & beauty tips?… just click here!
Makeup Artist | Stylist | Founder of Beautyandtheboutique.com