Rosalique – 3 in 1 Anti Redness Miracle Cream
Why You’ll Love This Anti-Redness Cream…
- Cover and cancel out redness in the skin AND protect and treat it further with this GREEN miracle cream!
- Rosalique’s 3-in-1 Anti Redness Miracle Formula helps with conditions such as Rosacea, Couperose, redness (Erythema), blemishes and spots, keratosis pilaris, inflamed or flushed skin – both instantly AND in the long term
- The clinically proven ingredients in this unique formulation work actively to provide a fast, safe and effective bio-scientific solution for sensitive and redness-prone skin and helps calm down the intensity of redness
- Redness or an uneven complexion is masked instantly thanks to the unique micro-encapsulated pigments with their super-fine colour correcting pigments that provide a superior concealing effect
- The green pigments neutralise redness and create a smooth and even-toned base, with less irritation, whether wearing it on its own or under your fave foundation
- The formula also treats your skin to FIVE outstanding active ingredients – primary active A-Bisabolol (clinically proven anti-inflammatory) along with supporting actives of Zeolite, Urea and Shea Butter and Panthenol (pro vitamin B5) – together, they help soothe agitated skin areas and symptoms associated with redness
- Gradually with continued use; redness-prone skin is controlled, treated and managed with Rosalique’s clinically proven active ingredients
- Worn daily, it will provide therapeutic relief over 4 to 8 weeks, as well as the added filters that offer protection from UVA and UVB rays with SPF 50 that can help prevent further long-term skin damage
A Little Bit About The Brand…
Dr Martin Schiele, a bio-scientist from Germany, created Rosalique together with co-founder Claudia Talsma.
In collaboration with Swiss and French derma-cosmetic scientist, it has become the latest in high tech research and development, especially for those who suffer from skin issues like rosacea.
Their inspiration was “…to create something that looked nice and which does three things: instantly conceal, addresses inflammation and protects the skin.” The result is Rosalique.
- Reduces the look of redness instantly and over time
- Triple action effect – as a treatment, primer and concealer
- Provides skin with long-term protection with UV filters
- Improves the look and feel of Rosacea, menopausal ‘hot flushed’ skin, inflamed red blemished skin, Erythema and skins suffering from other instances of redness and/or inflammation
- Wear alone or under your favorite foundation and or concealer
- Dermatologically tested, non-comedogenic and aesthetically graded
- Clinically proven ingredients work actively with the skin to reduce intensity of redness
- Features Key Active Ingredients to help with redness and inflammation
- A-Bisabolol – clinically proven anti-inflammatory primary active
- Zeoderm – volcanic mineral that removes toxins associated with inflammation
- Shea Butter, Panthenol (pro vitamin B5) – to moisturize and soothe
- Urea – to moisturise and help boost the penetration of the other active ingredients
- Paraben and Perfume FREE
My Tutorial For You…
My Top Beauty Tips…
For reduced redness of the skin and irritability simply follow these steps:
- Incorporate Rosalique into your daily skin care routine
- Apply in the morning after moisturiser but before makeup (if you like to wear makeup)
- Take a small amount and gently massage into skin (concentrating on your reddest areas first)
- Keep massaging until an even skin tone is achieved, repeat for more coverage.
- Reapply throughout the day if needed
- Can also be used on the neck and décolletage
Want more of my pro style & beauty tips?… just click here!
Makeup Artist | Stylist | Founder of Beautyandtheboutique.com