Ouli’s – Ointment
Why You’ll Love This Beauty Balm…
- If there’s one product I carry with me ALL the time – whether on the go, at work or at home – it’s this little lightweight miracle beauty balm pot that keeps my beauty concerns (and more) in check!
- With this handy, purse-sized Ouli’s Ointment at your fingertips throughout the day, you’ll soon realise that dehydrated, dry skin and fly-away hair woes (that seem to appear from nowhere) are no more!
- Ouli’s Ointment is powered by Organic Olive Oil from the Greek island Zakynthos.
- Its antioxidants help to act as a natural anti-ager, reducing inflammation and protecting the skin by preventing water loss.
- Plus, with the addition of Organic Beeswax, it locks in moisture to keep skin firm and plump and Organic Chamomile added for its amazing healing properties (antibacterial, anti-inflammatory and astringent)…Ouli’s Ointment is a total wonder balm gifted to us by nature!
- This natural beauty balm acts as an all-around skin SOS, rescuing and soothing both skin and lips, keeping hands and nail cuticles nourished, smoothing under-eye lines, making cheekbones gleam AND helping to tame any flyaway hair!
- Plus, it helps take the sting out of cuts and is even gentle enough to use on babies’ bottoms!
My Tutorial For You…
- Perfect handbag size
- Lightweight all-purpose beauty and ointment
- Smoothes under-eye lines and chapped lips
- Acts as a barrier under makeup to create a healthy glow
- Tames flyaway hairs
- Softens dry or chapped skin
- Takes the sting out of cuts and burns
- Soothes babies’ bottoms
- Organic Olive Oil – from groves on the island of Zakynthos, Greece. Olive oil contains tons of antioxidants helping it act as a natural anti-ager, reducing inflammation and protecting the skin by preventing water loss
- Organic Beeswax – leaves the most hydrating texture on skin without greasy residue. Beeswax combined with olive oil serves as a natural treatment against dry skin. It’s a little miracle worker to lock in moisture and helps keep skin firm and plump
- Organic Chamomile – for its wondrous healing properties, such as antibacterial, anti-inflammatory and astringent properties (amazing for our skin too).
Katie’s Top Tips:
Here are just a few of my favourite ways of enjoying Ouli’s Ointment:
- Use as an at home facial spa treatment – apply a thin layer of Ouli’s to your face and neck, massaging it into clean skin. Cover your face with a warm wet cloth for a few minutes. Soak up the olive oil and chamomile! Pat your face with a dry towel and feel how your skin has recovered its hydration.
- Use to hydrate dry skin – warm up a pea-sized amount of Ouli’s in your hands, massage with upward strokes on décolletage, face, under eyes and lips. Blot your face with a tissue before applying your makeup or apply at night as an overnight treatment! Leaves you relaxed and your skin glowing!
- Use to make your cheekbones’ bone structure glow – warm up some Ouli’s between your fingers and pat onto the tops of cheekbones and bridge of nose to add a sheen to a finished face or on eyelids to create a glossy, sculpted look.
- Use to treat hands, nails, knees and elbows – massage into any area that needs extra nourishment to soften the skin and to improve its texture, look and feel.
- Use to tame fly-away hairs – place a little of the balm between your fingers and smooth through any unruly hairs or frizziness you wish to tame!
Want more of my pro style & beauty tips?… just click here!
Makeup Artist | Stylist | Founder of Beautyandtheboutique.com