• An innovative, light-reflecting skin-treatment that gives you instantly the look of healthy, sun-kissed beautiful skin in just a few drops – just like your favourite Instagram filter!
• By balancing light absorption effects as well as delivering long-lasting hydration, this innovative formulation provides an even, believable glow to any skin tone, making your skin appear more radiant – both on AND off – camera!
• An instant skin pick-me-up, great for days when your complexion looks dull, pale or lacklustre – and needs a bit of a GLOW
• The serum-like formulation feels super lightweight too with a variety of skin-loving ingredients that all work together to create a soft-focus, blurred and camera-ready finish… and not a hint of orange in sight!
• Cleverly formulated with Nano-Prismatic Bronze and Gold Technology, an ultra-fine pigment that blends to a healthy, naturally bronzed golden-caramel hue, and the Nano-Prismatic Yellow-Red Hue Corrector to help colour correct any yellow or red tones within the skin
NIOD (Non-invasive Options in Dermal Science) prides itself on bringing us new innovations ahead of the mainstream, combining the needs of modern-day skincare and pioneering next-generation beauty.
Their products are at the forefront of science and use a number of ingredients that all help us stay looking and feeling youthful!
• Nano-Prismatic Bronze and Gold Technologies – an ultra-fine pigment that blends to a bronzed, golden hue and allows for flawless blending, with a sheer hue for healthy-looking radiance
• Nano-Prismatic Yellow-Red Hue Corrector – helps to colour correct any yellow or red tones within the skin making skin ‘camera-ready’
• Filmogenic Polymers – work to provide an evenness to the skin tone as well as offering long-lasting hydration
• Hydrophilic Polymer System – reduces the appearance of skin imperfections making colour stable
• Caramel Saccharides – derived from natural caramel that helps prevent drying and unevenness
• Suspension Technology – containing bio-derivatives of Icelandic Moss and adaptive esters that make pigments compatible, resulting in a more evenly distributed coverage.
This can be used in a number of ways depending on your preference:
As a PRIMER: – For a subtle glowy boost to your regular foundation!
On its OWN – For a ‘no-makeup’ makeup look!
MIXED with your foundation – For a perfect facial glow!
Want more of my pro style & beauty tips?… just click here!
Makeup Artist | Stylist | Founder of Beautyandtheboutique.com