Are you tired of using tons of different creams, serums, lotions and potions in the hope to help prevent (and reverse!) largely all aspects of visible skin ageing?
Enter my NEW skin obsession for a genius approach to target ALL aspects of skin ageing by keeping the skin in an ongoing heightened state of repair – for a clearer, more toned and healthier complexion: NIOD Copper Amino Isolate Serum…which has pretty much blown me away!
For a gradual improvement in your skin’s age, use this serum every morning and night on your eyelids, under eyes, face and neck following these steps:
1. This duo includes one Copper Amino Isolate Serum and one bottle of Copper Amino Isolate Activator for mixing the product so the serum is fresh from the first time you use it.
2. Pour the Copper Amino Isolate Activator into the Copper Amino Isolate Serum.
3. Discard the empty Copper Amino Isolate Activator bottle and place the pipette lid back onto the Copper Amino Isolate Serum bottle.
4. Shake the Copper Amino Isolate Serum well for 30 seconds. Your formula is now ready for you to enjoy morning and night every day.
5. Recommended to be used as the first step after cleansing and before the application of other skin treatments – so use this prior to applying your regular day or night serum and/or moisturiser.
6. Once you have cleansed skin, start by applying 3-4 drops to the palms of the hands.
7. Then pat hands with serum over the entire face/neck including the eye area.
8. Remember, NIOD Copper Amino Isolate Serum is a runny product so 3-4 drops should be plenty, however, if you want to use less or more that’s fine, depending on your skin’s needs.
…NIOD Copper Amino Isolate Serum may cause some dryness to begin with over the first 2 weeks as the skin adjusts. Rest assured; after 4-6 weeks of use the skin will adjust to the peptides inside this amazing formulation and will result in skin looking more refined, tighter and plumper. NIOD Copper Amino Isolate Serum will not dehydrate the skin for long-term use but instead works hard to keep your skin and complexion to look and feel it’s very best over time at the age you are today.
Avoid contact with clothes and surfaces as the NIOD Copper Amino Isolate Serum may stain.
Use within 6 months of mixing for best results.
Always use NIOD Copper Amino Isolate Serum first before any other product in any regime. If cleansing with an acid cleanser such as Glycolic or any other AHA, for example, it would be best to wait 15 minutes and then apply NIOD Copper Amino Isolate Serum as the acid could potentially minimise the results of NIOD Copper Amino Isolate Serum. However, there would not be any adverse results if using after an acid cleanser.
I hope this helps you to get the best from this product and I look forward to sharing more of my beauty and style expertise with you very soon.
Makeup Artist | Stylist | Founder of Beautyandtheboutique.com