NCLA – Cuticle Oil
Why You’ll Love This Oil…
- I’ll let you in on a little secret – I used to completely ignore my nails and cuticles when I was younger! But as I’ve aged, particularly since I reached my 40’s, I’ve started to pay more attention to my hands and my nails as they have started to show their age!
- The ‘NCLA So Rich, Vitamin-E Infused Cuticle Oil’ is a simple, clever and luxurious treat for your hands and nails that’s been specially formulated by pro nail experts (so you know it’s packed full of the good stuff!). PLUS, it smells gorgeous too. A real life saver for any dry, brittle or weak nails, or just to promote healthy, youthful looking hands.
- In fact, treating your nails, cuticles and hands just as you care for your face and body is so important and has never been easier, especially in keeping hands looking younger for longer, and promoting softer and smoother hands and nails.
- Let the experts behind NCLA So Rich Vitamin-E Infused Cuticle Oil save your dry and split cuticles with this luxurious vitamin E infused oil treatment! It gently encourages stronger and healthier nails (without the use of any nasties!) by revitalising and hydrating the cuticles and nails and preventing breakage.
- Vitamin E extract with sunflower seed oil nourishes your nails, locks in moisture and helps promote nail growth as well as helping the skin to stay as youthful as possible. Plus, this pro nail formula never leaves hands feeling oily or greasy – thanks NCLA dream team!
- A little goes a LONG way too – all you need is a tiny drop on each cuticle! And enjoy the wonderfully tropical scented peach vanilla smell, an addictively sweet, comforting scent that’s intoxicating yet not overpowering – I’m actually a little obsessed, it’s such a treat for both your senses and your nails!
- Plus, you can even use it on your toenails to help revive your tootsies – especially great after a long winter!
- Formulated by pro nail experts to help the condition of your nails and cuticles
- Revitalizes and hydrates your cuticles and nails
- Vitamin E extract paired with sunflower seed oil nourishes your nails and locks in moisture for younger, healthier looking nails and hands
- Gentle rubber-grip dropper allows for perfect dosage and application every time
- Peach Vanilla scent smells delicious yet not too overpowering!
- Moisturizes without leaving a greasy or oily feeling
- Soaks into skin quickly
- Can be used for both fingernails and toenails
- Tiniest amount goes a long way so bottle will last a long time
My Tutorial For You…
My Top Beauty Tips…
To get the most out of this clever So Rich Cuticle Oil Treatment, simply follow the below steps:
- Squeeze the cuticle dropper with ONE drop for each nail to nourish, treat and hydrate your cuticles.
- Gently massage the drops of So Rich cuticle oil to the nails and cuticles twice per day (morning and evening) to condition and soften the cuticles. With the residue, massage the remainder into your hands.
Want more of my pro style & beauty tips?… just click here!
Makeup Artist | Stylist | Founder of Beautyandtheboutique.com