• Myroo’s ‘Gua Sha’ is an ancient face massaging technique that promises to detox your skin and improve skin tone…ALL whilst releasing the tension, detoxing the lymphatic system, improving puffiness and blood circulation, toning and firming facial muscles, and promoting collagen production
• This beautiful sculpting tool allows you to gently follow the natural curves of your face – perfect for a stimulating massage that lifts and rebalances the appearance of the skin
• Myroo’s ‘Gua Sha’ is made of pure Rose Quartz – a natural crystal that encourages feelings of love, comfort and positivity
• Rose quartz has been used for centuries to repair, de-stress and decongest complexions, thanks to its remarkable healing properties. A symbol of love, the exquisite, powder pink stone is a favourite with crystal healers, who swear by its ability to promote love and inspire optimism
• This natural healing beauty practice wakes up your complexion by improving energy flow, lymphatic drainage, skin elasticity and blood circulation, resulting in a refreshed complexion with more toned skin and defined bone structure
• Adding Gua Sha to your beauty regime will over time firm up skin, relax tension in facial muscles (which can cause lines) and improve the performance and absorption of your favourite facial oils or serums
The award-winning Myroo Skincare are specially formulated for sensitive, problem or allergy-prone skin and are 100% natural and vegan.
Made in small batches in Yorkshire to preserve the wonderful nutrients and skin benefits and ensure the freshest products. Start your journey to happier skin with Myroo.
As with ALL the makeup brands we stock here at Beauty and the Boutique – this product is NOT tested on animals.
• Stimulating massage to help lift and revitalize the appearance of skin
• Made with Rose Quartz Crystal which encourages feelings of love, comfort and positivity
• Promotes collagen production and lymphatic drainage
• Firms up sagging facial muscles
• Helps release facial tension
• Helps to activate blood circulation to even out skin tone and refine pores
• Helps improve puffiness and dark circles under eyes
• Each Gua Sha is unique in colour and pattern
For best results, simply follow the steps below. Once you start doing it, you’ll realize it’s the easiest thing and that it only takes a few minutes.
1. Starting with a clean face, apply facial oil (skin needs to feel ‘slippy’ so not to damage the skin)
2. TO TONE THE JAWLINE:
Using the side with two curves, keep the Gua Sha flat to your face. Start from the chin and move along the jawline slowly and gently draw the tool up until the ear. When you reach your ear, pivot the tool so the ridges lay flush with your neck, and bring it down to your collarbone. This helps drain the toxins from the lymph nodes on either side of your neck. Repeat 5 – 10 times
3. TO TONE THE NECK:
Applying facial oil to the neck, glide the Gua Sha up towards the jaw, always working the tool upwards.
4. TO TONE THE CHEEKS:
Using the smooth side (without the two curves); hold it flat against the face at a 45degree and now gently move the tool across the top of the cheekbone in an outwards motion from the crease of the nose until the ear and hairline. Repeat this 5 – 10 times. Also, work underneath the cheekbone, move into the hollow of your cheeks. Repeat 5 – 10 times.
5. TO DETOX THE UNDER EYE:
Again, be sure skin is very slippery with oil and then use only very slow and gentle pressure. Move the Gua Sha (holding it flat) from the inner corner of the eye outwards to the temple. Repeat this 5 – 10 times
7. TO RELASE TENSION IN THE FOREHEAD:
Holding the long-curved side of the Gua Sha, move the tool in an upwards motion from the eyebrows to the hairline. Repeat 5 – 10 times.
8. TOP TIPS:
For maximum results, try doing this daily. Always ensure your skin is slippy with oil and the pressure is gentle. After each use, wash the Gua Sha Rose Quartz with mild soap and warm water.
Want more of my pro style & beauty tips?… just click here!
Makeup Artist | Stylist | Founder of Beautyandtheboutique.com