Luna Bronze – Radiant Self-Tanning Lotion
Why You’ll Love This Lotion…
- Do you want to look instantly holiday ready…but in just a matter of hours?
- If so, I recommend the Luna Bronze ‘Radiant’ Self Tanning Lotion – a natural and organic self-tanner that will leave your skin looking beautifully bronzed in a flash! PLUS, it’s enriched with skin loving organic ingredients such as Aloe Vera, Coconut, Goji berry and Rosehip that all hydrate and nourish your skin. Talk about getting the BEST of both worlds – looking good while staying skin-healthy, what’s not to love?
- I’m much more aware of my skin care choices these days, opting to use less synthetic and chemical ingredients in products whenever possible, and steering more towards natural and organic ones that I know my skin will thank me for in years to come. The ‘Radiant’ tanner will leave you with a flawless, smooth and medium-dark bronzed tan, that fully develops and deepens after 6 hours thanks to the 5.5% natural DHA per EcoCert standards.
- Put it on at night before you go to bed and you’ll wake up thinking you’ve just come back from a tropical paradise! Applying it couldn’t be easier either, with a subtle glow thanks to the natural caramel tint you will notice a more intense and enriched tan – plus, a little goes a long way!
- Enjoy a natural looking tan minus those harmful rays – looking healthy and beach-ready EVERY day!
- Contains 5.5% Natural DHA per EcoCert standards
- Tan develops and deepens into a medium-dark bronzed tan over 6 hour period
- Moisturising and nourishing
- Rich in antioxidants and Vitamins A, B and E (fighting signs of ageing and improving skin’s texture)
- Packed full of skin loving ingredients (Organic ALOE VERA, Organic COCONUT OIL, Organic GOJI BERRIES, Organic ROSE HIP OIL, JOJOBA OIL WHEAT GERM OIL, CAFFEINE)
- Fresh and gorgeous scent of essential oils from Lemon Myrtle, Orange Blossom & Mandarin
My Tutorial For You
My Top Tips:
For the most intense and deep bronze tan, just follow the steps below and enjoy wonderful glow almost in a few hours!
1. Ensure you exfoliate skin regularly for best results
2. Apply evenly to cleansed and dry skin using your hands or a tanning mitt
3. Wash hands thoroughly with soap afterwards
4. Allow to fully absorb before dressing or touching any fabrics
5. For best results, allow your tan to develop for 6 hours before washing
6. Should you wish to extend your tan, you can follow up with Luna Bronze ‘Glow’ gradual tanning moisturiser in between tans
Want more of my pro style & beauty tips?… just click here!
Makeup Artist | Stylist | Founder of Beautyandtheboutique.com