Japonesque – Faux Lashes
Why You’ll Love These Lashes…
- So many times I’ve heard women remark, “I am put off trying false lashes, because they are too fiddly to apply, they don’t look natural, or are a bit too flamboyant for me”. I feel the same!
- I’ve searched high and low to find the perfect false eyelashes that not only look incredibly natural, (only you need to know you’re wearing them!), are easy to apply, plus they can be used over and over again! I’m happy to tell you I’ve found them at last!
- Each set of Japonesque Faux Lashes come in four separate pieces, so they can be worn all at once for a full, voluminous look, or just one or two sections at the outer corner of the eye to give an elongated, feline look. You can decide how much volume you wish to wear from day to night.
- These lashes are handcrafted from the finest synthetic materials, creating a natural, lightweight feeling and they are re-useable many times over.
- A tube of latex-free glue is included with the lashes, which can be easily cleaned off after each use.
My Tutorial For You…
My Top Beauty Tips…
- Start by applying your regular eye make-up and your mascara, allowing it to dry before you begin;
- Peel off each section that you wish to use;
- Hold the lashes and apply the glue to the inside rim, and then allow the glue to go tacky before applying to the eyelid (I like to wait around 20 – 30 seconds);
- Now, look down and drop the lashes from the tweezers or your fingers into place, onto the top of your own upper lashes;
- Next, move them into place so that they sit very close to the root of your lash;
- Once in place, hold a finger on top for around 30 seconds to allow the glue to set, don’t worry about the purple iridescent glue, as it dries to be completely transparent.
- My favourite look is to place 2 sections on the outer corner of each eye rather than use all 4 at once. Have fun as you experiment until you find your favourite look!
- To remove, gently peel off and wash in warm soapy water. Carefully store them so that you can enjoy them time and time again!
I hope this helps you to get the best from this product and I look forward to sharing more of my beauty and style expertise with you very soon.
Want more of my pro style & beauty tips?… just click here!
Makeup Artist | Stylist | Founder of Beautyandtheboutique.com