Japonesque – Brow / Lash Comb
Why You’ll Love This Comb…
- I love to share innovative products that save time and combine more than one task!
- No matter how carefully you apply your mascara with its applicator, it may still need a little bit of tweaking in-between coats. The fine teeth in this comb will separate lashes, making them flutter naturally, so those clumpy, flaky lashes will be a thing of the past!
- The tightly packed bristles of the brow definer help groom and shape the brows, creating fullness and a ‘cover shot’ sleek look.
- This clever little two-in-one Brow/Lash Comb does the hard work for you.
- For over 25 years Japonesque has been creating possibly the very best brushes and tools in the beauty industry. Coveted by the world’s most discerning makeup artists for easy, flawless makeup application used on top models and celebrities alike.
My Tutorial For You…
My Top Beauty Tips…
- Comb your lashes before you apply your mascara, it will prime the hairs to sit in their natural position and help the mascara applicator to glide through.
- Once you have applied the first coat, use the comb again from the base to the tip to separate the lashes and then use the brush side to separate them even further. If required, add another layer of mascara and repeat brushing between each coat. It’s best to comb through your lashes when they are still a little damp from the mascara and not completely dry.
- Use the brow defining brush before and after you apply any eyebrow makeup, brush brow upwards and outwards to shape. If you love your brows to stay in place all day, spray a tiny amount of hairspray onto the bristles before brushing.
- Be sure to clean regularly with gentle shampoo.
I hope this helps you to get the best from this product and I look forward to sharing more of my beauty and style expertise with you very soon.
Want more of my pro style & beauty tips?… just click here!
Makeup Artist | Stylist | Founder of Beautyandtheboutique.com