Japonesque – Blush Brush
Why You’ll Love This Brush…
- As a makeup artist, I’m only too aware of the youthful glow blusher can give to a tired complexion. It makes every eye colour more vivid and creates a healthy glow to a lacklustre complexion.
- I completely empathise that many of us women are scared of blusher; we all fear that applying too much in a poorly-lit room will result in blusher looking fake. However, this brush wipes any fears and doubts away.
- The Japonesque Blush Brush is expertly shaped to enhance the colour of your cheeks. It deposits just the right amount of colour and blends as it sweeps your skin, leaving you with a diffused, gorgeous glow that’s not too much. Our blusher fears are over.
- What’s more this Blush Brush is conveniently sized to fit your makeup purse when you are on the go!
- For over 25 years Japonesque has been creating possibly the very best brushes and tools in the beauty industry. Coveted by the world’s most discerning makeup artists for easy, flawless makeup application used on top models and celebrities alike.
My Tutorial For You…
My Top Beauty Tips…
- If you’re planning to wear full makeup, don’t apply blusher until you have completed the rest of your makeup – including your lipstick. This way you can see how much blusher you need to balance the rest of the colour on your face.
- Lightly sweep the Blush Brush through the blusher and then tap it to remove any excess. It’s always best to build up thin layers than to apply too much. Start with just a little blusher, place the brush very lightly onto the apple of your cheek (the apple is the part of your cheek that pops up when you smile!) Now, gently sweep the brush upwards fanning towards your hairline in a ‘C’ shape.
- Repeat this process until you have the depth of colour you desire, Easy!
I hope this helps you to get the best from this product and I look forward to sharing more of my beauty and style expertise with you very soon.
Want more of my pro style & beauty tips?… just click here!
Makeup Artist | Stylist | Founder of Beautyandtheboutique.com