Japonesque – BB/CC Cream Brush
Why You’ll Love This Brush…
- As a make up artist, I am never without this brush in my kit – in fact I have at least two, because I cannot bear the thought of turning up to a job without one.
- It works amazingly with both liquid and powder foundation, creating an airbrushed, flawless coverage, far better at blending and buffing than using sponges, or fingers.
- The results you will see from this BB/CC Cream Brush will make you feel as if a makeup artist has applied your foundation for you every morning.
- The brush head is perfectly contoured with dual-length bristles and a unique fibre density. For a glowing, hydrated and ultra natural finish, use this brush to roll, buff and blend your chosen product over the skin.
- Whilst the packaging says it is a brush for BB (Beauty Balm) and CC (Coverage Control) creams, (or whatever else the beauty industry invents next!), it really works fabulously with any type of liquid foundation to diffuse evenly over the skin in one, simple application.
- For over 25 years Japonesque has been creating possibly the very best brushes and tools in the beauty industry. Coveted by the world’s most discerning makeup artists for easy, flawless makeup application used on top models and celebrities alike.
My Tutorial For You…
My Top Beauty Tips…
- For liquid foundation: dab your foundation onto your skin, then use the brush to blend and buff in circular motions to diffuse the liquid onto the skin.
- For powder foundation: swirl the brush into the powder, then use the brush to blend and buff the powder in circular motions into the skin.
- For areas that you feel need more coverage, apply an additional layer of foundation and very lightly buff into the skin.
- To avoid a congested complexion, clean your brushes regularly with a dab of makeup remover on a paper towel or a dry facecloth, swirling round and round until brush is clean. Rinse off only the bristles – avoid getting the base of the bristles wet, as this can cause the bristles to fall out.
I hope this helps you to get the best from this product and I look forward to sharing more of my beauty and style expertise with you very soon.
Want more of my pro style & beauty tips?… just click here!
Makeup Artist | Stylist | Founder of Beautyandtheboutique.com