Japonesque – Angled Eyeliner Brush
Why You’ll Love This Brush…
- Finally! A brush that will enable you to create a timeless, winged-eyeliner look really easily. Created by professional makeup artists for the beauty enthusiast who desires expert results, this Angled Eyeliner Brush will draw the perfect line along the lashes to beautifully elongate your eyes for bigger, more beautiful looking eyes.
- The short handle allows greater control of the brush for easy application, making it your best bet for creating a dramatic cat-eye look. It’s small enough to pop into your makeup bag, so that you can change your look from day to night in a few sweeps of the brush!
- Whether you decide to use a liquid, cream or powder eyeliner (or even eyeshadow) – wet or dry – the super-thin brush draws exactly where you want it, a precise line with total control.
- For over 25 years Japonesque has been creating possibly the very best brushes and tools in the beauty industry. Coveted by the world’s most discerning makeup artists for easy, flawless makeup application used on top models and celebrities alike.
My Tutorial For You…
My Top Beauty Tips…
To create a winged eyeliner look with this brush:
- Dip the brush into a gel eyeliner or dampen the brush with a little water and press into a dark eyeshadow. Now, look straight on in the mirror – where your eyebrows end should be the direction the ‘wing end’ of your liner goes. So if you kept drawing, your eyeliner and eyebrow would connect – however, we won’t do this! This is just to help you visualise the angle of the wing!
- Next, tilt your chin upwards and look back down at the mirror with your eyes. This makes creating the angle much easier to see. Take the brush and start at the outside corner of your eye. Draw a “flick” up toward the end of your eyebrow. It doesn’t have to be perfect. Repeat on the other eye.
- Now is the time to make sure your “wings” are symmetrical with one another. Take a cotton bud, dip in a tiny amount of face cream (any will do) and perfect your line by removing any unwanted marks. Once you have the angle of your wing, draw on your eyeliner like you normally would and connect it to your wing. If you like a thick line across your lid, simply keep layering up the line until you have your desired thickness! The thicker the line the fuller the lashes look!
- To ‘fix’ any jagged lines simply wipe the brush clean and dip it into a dark eyeshadow (which is dry), press and dab the eyeshadow over the top of the line, this will help fix any mistakes and give you a beautifully diffused look!
I hope this helps you to get the best from this product and I look forward to sharing more of my beauty and style expertise with you very soon.
Want more of my pro style & beauty tips?… just click here!
Makeup Artist | Stylist | Founder of Beautyandtheboutique.com