Japonesque – Angled Brow Definer Brush
Why You’ll Love This Brush…
- When I teach makeup, many women worry that their attempts to create beautifully arched eyebrows often look fake?! But, this genius little Angled Brow Definer Brush ensures when you fill your brow it will only look 100% natural! With its really fine, angled tip to contour your brow, it deposits just the right amount of colour.
- Using this Angled Brow Definer Brush will give you the confidence to apply eyebrow colour – in gel or powder – to create the most natural looking brows. It will prove first time, that filling in your eyebrows will frame your face, accentuate your eyes and give a more youthful, lifted, natural appearance like never before.
- Designed by professionals to give you a nice even, straight line, the angled edge effortlessly fills in, shapes and softens brows. The stiff brush fibres make it easy to define natural looking hairs, perfect if you have ever become a victim of over plucking! The short ‘travel’ sized handle is especially made to fit your makeup bag when you’re on the go.
- For over 25 years Japonesque has been creating possibly the best brushes and tools in the beauty industry. Coveted by the world’s most discerning make-up artists for easy, flawless makeup application used on top models and celebrities alike.
My Tutorial For You…
My Top Beauty Tips…
- Select a brow powder or eyebrow gel that is slightly lighter than the normal colour of your eyebrows, this is an important step to creating a totally natural look. Dip your brow brush into your powder or gel, (before you apply powder, lightly tap the excess away).
- With light, short strokes in the direction of the brow hairs, lightly fill in any over-plucked gaps, then strengthen and define your natural brow shape.
- Gently build up the colour to help you achieve a more natural look, blending with the side of the brush to soften.
I hope this helps you to get the best from this product and I look forward to sharing more of my beauty and style expertise with you very soon.
Want more of my pro style & beauty tips?… just click here!
Makeup Artist | Stylist | Founder of Beautyandtheboutique.com