Gingerlily London – Pure Silk Pillowcase
Why You’ll Love This Silk Pillowcase…
Since I started sleeping on this pure silk pillowcase, I felt the beauty benefits within a couple of days. I no longer wake with such deep ‘sleep creases’, or matted ‘bed-head’ hair and my skin feels softer and looks more rested.
Here are some ways Gingerlily’s Pure Silk Pillowcase can help to supercharge your beauty sleep too…
- Skin looks younger: The silk contains natural proteins and amino acids that help promote the production of collagen and elastin. They work together, whilst you sleep, at keeping your skin younger-looking for longer.
- Your face will glide over the pillow: The smoothness of silk ensures your skin does not pull or drag as you change positions throughout the night.
- Hair wakes up smoother: This silk pillowcase will reduce friction and moisture-loss, preventing hair from becoming dry and brittle. So hair wakes up much shinier, sleeker and happier too.
- Face creams work harder: You’ve spent a lot of money and time finding the best night cream for your face, don’t put it to waste by sleeping on your regular pillow. Because silk is naturally less absorbent, this pillowcase is going to ensure that your cream gets absorbed into your skin and not into the material of your regular pillow.
- Skin is less irritated: Your skin can’t breathe resting on man-made fibres. As a result skin gets irritated and looks dull. The silk in this pillowcase is hypoallergenic, breathable and is exceptional at regulating the body’s temperature, limiting perspiration and skin irritation, thus giving you a more comfortable night’s sleep.
My Top Beauty Tips…
- Treat your skin at bedtime to the same tender care that would you give it during the day.
- Quite simply, make a silk pillowcase part of your nightly skin routine too.
- Once cleansed, pat your night cream gently into your face and décolletage and wipe away any excess before lying down. Sleep easy whilst your Gingerlily London silk pillowcase gets to work.
I hope this helps you to get the best from this product and I look forward to sharing more of my beauty and style expertise with you very soon.
Want more of my pro style & beauty tips?… just click here!
Makeup Artist | Stylist | Founder of Beautyandtheboutique.com