Gerard Cosmetics – BB Plus Illumination Cream
Why You’ll Love This BB Cream…
- Nothing sums up healthy looking beauty more than glowing, luminous skin! But I don’t want that dewy, youthful complexion JUST in the summer – I want to enjoy an ALL year-round skin radiance!
- Gerard Cosmetics offers a clever twist on the traditional BB Cream with their BB Plus+ Illumination Facial Crème – it’s great on its own in summer and perfect under foundation in winter! This is your new go-to for fresh looking, bright and radiant skin in ANY season.
- Like most women, I LOVE finding a product that’s multi-functional – it saves time, effort and money! This super versatile BB cream promises that in spades! It can be customised to suit you in so many ways; worn alone for a natural, radiant glow, used as a primer, underneath your foundation to help your makeup last longer, applied as a cream highlighter, boosting your features or mixed with foundation for a subtle hint of youthful glow…the options really are endless with this all-in-one beauty secret!
- Thanks to genius little light reflecting particles and golden undertones, you can achieve that ‘lit from within’ look – a soft, ethereal and youthful glow that boosts any complexion! The universal shade also means it suits ALL skin tones and types. PLUS, it provides all the anti-ageing, hydrating and brightening properties that you find in BB creams, blurring imperfections and creating a smooth and understated glow – no glittery or shiny faces in sight! Just remember, a little bit of this beauty goes a looooong way!
- Highly pigmented formula
- Easily blendable
- Provides a youthful golden sheen – not glitter based
- Can be used alone, as a cream highlighter or mixed with your favourite liquid foundation
- Blurs imperfections and corrects discolouration
- Universal shade to suit all skin types for radiant looking skin
My Tutorial For You
My Top Tips:
Here’s ALL the ways to enjoy!
As a BB CREAM:
1. Facing pump side down, slowly pump the product – one small drop is plenty! This formula is highly pigmented so a little goes a long way.
2. Smooth onto clean skin.
3. Apply over sunscreen if you are in a hotter climate
TOP TIP: If your skin is very dry, mix it in with day cream when used alone or smooth over already moisturised skin.
As a HIGHLIGHTER:
1. Apply your foundation (or if you like to go foundation free, apply your daily skin care routine)
2. Use (clean) fingertips or brush
3. To lift the look of cheekbones, blend a small amount on to tops of cheekbones
4. To awaken the look of tired eye, lightly dab your pinky finger on inner corners of eyes (just by the tear duct)
5. To give a subtle eye-lift, apply a dab to your brow bone (just under the arch of your brow) and blend towards the tail of the brow
6. To make eyes sparkle, apply on bare eyelids!
7. To give lips a more voluminous look, apply your lipstick and then dab a little along the rim of your cupids bow, and into the centre of your lips and blend outwards.
As a BODY GLOW:
1. Make sure your skin is clean and dry
2. Blend a small amount (1 – 5 pumps) with your body lotion
3. Work into skin using your hands in circular motions all over desired areas (tip: looks amazing on shoulders, legs and décolletage)!
With your FOUNDATION:
1. Use 1 pump and mix with your favourite liquid foundation
2. Take your (clean) fingers and gently start applying all over face in circular motions
3. Alternatively, apply under your foundation as a primer
Want more of my pro style & beauty tips?… just click here!
Makeup Artist | Stylist | Founder of Beautyandtheboutique.com