Gerard Cosmetics – All Dolled Up Lipstick
Why You’ll Love This Lipstick…
- This is the bright, beautiful matte pink lipstick EVERY girl should own!
- When I found the ‘All Dolled Up’ shade from Gerard Cosmetics, I knew I was on to a good thing…and a lipstick that would have a permanent home in my makeup kit!
- If you’re a lipstick lover, you’ll fall head over heels for this pretty, feminine and flirtatious shade! It instantly boosts my style when I’m wearing a simple Tee and jeans and it will instantly boost your style when you wear it too! This shade is an accessory to your look!
- The playful pink colour is SUPER pigmented – one sweep is all you need – and if you love to wear pink, then this may become one of your staples too.
- Even if you don’t usually wear bold lipstick colours, don’t let this bright shade scare you off – you can wear it gently dabbed on your lips instead for just a hint of pink instead of a full pout! PLUS, pink is flattering on ALL faces – and it makes us look (and feel) more youthful and fresh, BONUS!
- I always make sure that my lips are well hydrated and moisturised before wearing any matte lipsticks, especially if I feel any dryness on my lips. And though this lipstick is a matte shade (no shimmer or gloss in sight!), it does have a creamy and long-lasting formula which helps the colour sit more comfortably and for longer.
- The packaging is also tres chic – a small golden bullet tube with a curved cap which opens and shuts with a click…get ready to SWOON over this pretty little thing!
- Beautiful hot pink shade
- Chic packaging
- Matte finish
- Highly pigmented
My Tutorial For You
My Top Tips:
Try these simple steps for the perfect dazzling pink pout:
1. Ensure lips are well prepped and soft with a little lip balm if you wish
2. If you like to line your lips with a lip pencil, do so now by lining both upper and bottom lip and filling in
3. Starting from the middle of the lips outwards follow the contours of your lips for a statement look! One coat is plenty but if you want an even stronger look, simply add another layer!
4. If you want a more ‘natural’ finish, simply apply a lip balm to your lips first and then dab a little of the lipstick on your lips with your finger and smudge your lips together!
Want more of my pro style & beauty tips?… just click here!
Makeup Artist | Stylist | Founder of Beautyandtheboutique.com