Gerard Cosmetics – Vintage Rose Lipstick and Bel Air Lip Pencil
Why You’ll Love This Lip Duo…
- LIGHTS…CAMERA…LIPS!!! Get ready for a classic SHOW-stopping pout, ladies!
- I’ve got the perfect pairing for YOU:
- Gerard Cosmetic’s ‘Vintage Rose’ lipstick
‘Bel Air’ lip liner
- The two work beautifully together to create an understated yet sophisticated lip look that will beautify your pout, day OR night!
- This lip look is universally flattering and versatile so can be adapted to any event – from casual to glam, and anything in between! The mauve pink with rosy, plummy undertones is such a classic shade for a reason, and will no doubt stay that way for many years to come! PLUS, the matte yet creamy texture won’t dry out your lips, instead offering a lovely light-catching, satin finish that stays put for ages – even with my constant chatter!
- Paired with the ultra-pigmented and creamy elegant, medium rosy-pink Bel Air lip liner…this combo will really hit any lipstick lover’s sweet spot!
- An effortless duo that lets your lips do the talking and makes your pout feel like yours…only better!
- Sophisticated rosy pink lipstick shade and lipliner
- Great classic lip duo for ANY event – day or night
- Chic packaging
- Non-drying and creamy formulation
- Matte finish
- Highly pigmented
My Tutorial For You
My Top Tips:
For that perfectly classic and flattering rosy pout, try these simple steps:
1. Line your lips with the Bel Air lip liner
2. Once you have lined your lips, fill them in with the liner as well – this will make the lipstick last even longer and prevents any noticeable lines
3. Take the Vintage Rose lipstick and using a lipstick brush or the bullet itself, simply paint over where you have used the liner
4. One coat is plenty but if you want an even stronger look, simply add another layer!
Want more of my pro style & beauty tips?… just click here!
Makeup Artist | Stylist | Founder of Beautyandtheboutique.com