Fur – Ingrown Hair Concentrate & Mitt
Why You’ll Love This Duo…
- If you’ve ever suffered with ingrown hairs, spots or redness after shaving, plucking and waxing (admittedly, most of us have!) then FUR Ingrown Concentrate may soon become that ‘luxury-turned-essential’ product in your everyday grooming!
- Welcome to the first and only 100% natural oil that’s been specifically designed to heal ingrown hairs, bumps, and irritations (under your arms, along your bikini line, brows, hair or anywhere else)…NO redness and NO fuss!!
- With continued use over a few weeks I’ve noticed much less ingrown hairs, razor burns and bumps…and much happier and healthier skin!
- Plus, the oil absorbs directly into the skin without feeling sticky or greasy (and never stings or burns!)
- Great for any sensitive areas prone to redness, in-growns and bumps such as eyebrows, upper lip, face, neck, bikini line, under arms or any part of your body.
- PLUS, this concentrated and effective spot treatment is great at fighting blemishes too, thanks to the very gentle, highly concentrated blend of 100% natural oils that all help soothe the skin (particularly after hair removal).
My Tutorial For you…
Top Tips for using this Duo:
For the smoothest skin of your life, simply follow these steps to areas prone to redness, ingrowns, and bumps (suitable for all face and body hair):
- Use right after plucking, waxing, shaving, or laser removal
- Afterwards, apply the concentrate to areas prone to ingrown hairs once a day
- Should you have an ingrown hair or spot apply the concentrate to the area twice daily
- Use the finger mitt to exfoliate the ingrown hair daily in the shower (focusing on in-grown hair area) and then after showering and when skin is dry, apply the concentrate to the affected area
- The oil’s herbal scent disappears within minutes.
Caring for your Mitt:
Machine washable – hang mitt to dry
A little bit about the brand…
Founded by women who believe in natural, beautiful care for all of your body, FUR is for everybody. With the help of dermatologists and gynecologists FUR have created products that care for the hair and skin that surrounds it. Regardless of whether you wax, shave, trim, buzz, or laser, FUR will benefit your skin because it includes the most effective, concentrated and natural ingredients for your body.
Want more of my pro style & beauty tips?… just click here!
Makeup Artist | Stylist | Founder of Beautyandtheboutique.com