Eye of Horus – Liquid Define Liners
Why You’ll Love These Liners…
- The fool-proof, effortless, award-winning Eye of Horus Liquid Define Eyeliner Pens in shade Black and shade Babylon Brown are universally flattering, regardless of age or eye colour!
- Thanks to the brilliantly designed precision tip, they make creating that ‘winged eyeliner look’ easy and perfect EVERY time
- These Liquid Define Eyeliner pens go on smoothly, effortlessly and dry to a 100% smudge-proof finish for superior comfort all day
- They’re rich in colour and a breeze to use – with only a gentle pressure a perfect line and colour is achieved
- Shade ‘Babylon Brown’ is a rich and sultry brown shade that looks incredible on all eye shades and really helps elongate every eye shape, plus it’s the perfect colour for a natural everyday look AND extremely flattering!
- Shade ‘Black’ is the ultimate black that intensifies the colour of eyes and makes the lash line look fuller and thicker – perfect for day and night – your eyes will dazzle when you wear this liner!
- Much like a felt or marker pen, it’s thicker at the base with a precise tip making it ideal for easily creating both a thin (great for hooded eyes!) or thick line depending on how much pressure you use.
- Plus, these Liquid Define Eyeliner pens go on smoothly, effortlessly and dry to a 100% smudge-proof finish for superior comfort all day.
- You really don’t have to be a pro to use this either (unlike many liquid eye liners this won’t leave you in a mess…it simply glides over the lid oh so smoothly!). Leaving you in control of your favourite winged look!
- And because it dries immediately into the ultimate longwearing, waterproof liquid eye liner of your dreams – it’s goodbye panda eyes and HELLO winged Goddess!
- Dries immediately and long-lasting formula
- Waterproof/resistant and smudge proof
- Pen-like applicator that’s easy to use
- Secure cap to prevent drying
- The tip glides easily and smoothly over the lid
- Shade ‘Babylon Brown’ is a highly pigmented and opaque universal neutral chocolate brown tone
- Shade ‘Black’ is a true, rich and stunningly intense jet-black
- Plays up the shape and elongates eyes
- Helps lashes look fuller and thicker
- Unique double-sided tip so you can extend the life of the pen
My Tutorial For You…
My Top Beauty Tips…
To create your perfect, everyday sultry brown eyeliner look simply follow these steps:
- Give the liner a little shake to wake!
- Pull off the cap and turn it upside down
- Carefully bend the tip slightly to point down inside the cupped lid
- This will push liner liquid to the tip and get the liquid to the tip of the felt pen
- Tilt your head upwards and look down into a mirror
- Start at the middle of your lid, and begin to draw a line as close to your lashes as possible
- Now, draw the line outwards towards the outer corner of the eye
- Then, start from the inner corner of your eye, and draw towards the line you just drew
- To create your eyeliner wing, draw a faint dot where you want the wing to end
- Pull the eyelid taut, place the pen where the existing line stops and draw a line outwards to join the dot
- Correct any uneven lines with a Q-Tip
- Enjoy naturally gorgeous eyes EVERY day!
Want more of my pro style & beauty tips?… just click here!
Makeup Artist | Stylist | Founder of Beautyandtheboutique.com