Emma Hardie – Moringa Cleansing Balm
Why You’ll Love This Cleansing Balm…
- Every day feels like a luxurious SPA treat for the skin by using Moringa Cleansing Balm & Cleansing Cloth
- The key ingredient is the powerful Moringa Seed Extract from the Moringa Tree, which is an age-old beauty secret used in ancient Rome, Greece and Egypt in both protecting the skin, for medical ointments and making perfume thanks to its wonderful aroma
- Moringa oil’s emollient properties lends itself to beautifully absorb into skin providing radiance, moisturising and cleansing because of its similarities to the oil found naturally in skin
- Award-winning, moisture-locking and deeply penetrating balm is a truly delightful way to start or end the day with skin wonderfully cleansed, hydrated and smelling oh-so divine!
- A purifying botanical balm cleanser that removes ALL traces of make-up without stripping the skin to reveal a naturally healthy looking, glowing complexion
- Skin is left feeling balanced and looking glowing thanks to Moringa Seed Extract, Wild Sea Fennel and Vitamin E by providing a deep cleanse that balances, hydrates and moisturises ALL skin types
- Orange, Neroli, Mandarin, Jasmine and Rose essential oils rejuvenate and deeply condition the skin adding plumpness, radiance and rehydration to tired, lack-lustre skin
A Little Bit About The Brand…
Emma Hardie was founded in 1996 to rave reviews within the beauty world and celebrity circles.
The formulas were developed without harsh or invasive ingredients but with a new and radical approach in the skincare and alternative health fields thanks to Emma’s in-depth knowledge of the skin’s anatomy. Skin is plumped, smoothed and lifted revealing it’s natural glow.
Supporting all ages, skin concerns and skin types – the Emma Hardie brand is today considered a leading pioneer in natural healing and skin rejuvenation, and the most accomplished Holistic facialist in the UK today.
- Suitable for ALL skin types even acne-prone
- Includes a beautiful Dual-Action Professional Cleansing Cloth, with one side of the cloth featuring a gentle soft microfibre side to help you remove makeup and the other side featuring a muslin material to gently exfoliate to reveal radiant smother skin
- Locks in hydration and leaves skin glowing, smooth and radiant
- Reduces the appearance of open pores
- Beauty Bible Awards ‘Best Cleansing Balm’ Gold Winner
- Deep cleanses skin deep within and encourages cell turnover and reveal a radiant, smother, brighter complexion
- Re-balances, hydrates and nourishes the skin
- Leaves skin looking clean, dewy and plump
- Contains Moringa Seed Extract that purifies the skin and closes the pores, antibacterial, awakens tired skin, absorbs easily into skin to improve the appearance and radiance, protects skin
- Contains Wild Sea Fennel that balances and hydrates, boosts anti-aging and over-all skin strength, softens the skin, unclogs pores, boosts collagen, reduces fine lines and speeds cell turnover
- Contains Vitamin E for balancing and hydrating, healing and anti-inflammatory benefits
- Contains Orange essential oil for balancing and promoting clarity, radiance, and smoothness
- Contains Neroli essential oil, known for its calming and conditioning properties
- Contains Mandarin essential oil, which is balancing and very mild, helping brighten skin and diminish the appearance of scars, age spots and wrinkles
- Contains Jasmine essential oil to calm, nourish and hydrate the skin with anti-septic and anti-inflammatory properties
- Contains Rose essential oil to calm, nourish and hydrate the skin with anti-inflammatory properties
My Tutorial For You…
My Top Beauty Tips…
For great looking results, follow the steps below morning or evening, or both:
- First, clean your hands thoroughly
- Take a hazelnut size piece of the Moringa Balm
- Massage this into dry skin on face and neck – this breaks down all traces of face and eye make-up and lifts away daily pollutants
- Then, soak the Dual-Action Cleansing Cloth in warm water
- Squeeze out the excess and using the soft micro-fibre (fluffy) side first, gently remove the balm by wiping your face and neck softly using circular motions (suitable for the eye areas too)
- For stubborn makeup, repeat this step. By applying and massaging in more balm and then removing with the soft micro-fibre (fluffy) side (after you you’ve rinsed the cloth with warm water from the initial cleanse to clean the cloth)
- Once your skin is fully cleansed, soak the exfoliating side in warm water and buff in circular motions to reveal softer and smoother skin!
- As a skin overnight fix, you can also use the balm as a nourishing, protective balm for dry lips, cuticles, and other areas on the face and body that need moisturising. Simply apply to areas and leave on overnight (without washing off)
Want more of my pro style & beauty tips?… just click here!
Makeup Artist | Stylist | Founder of Beautyandtheboutique.com