Elizabeth Scarlett – Velvet or Cotton Pouch
Why You’ll Love This Pouch…
- I’ll admit it – I have a REAL thing about palm trees (in fact, most of us here at Beauty and the Boutique HQ are in LOVE with anything ‘palm’ like!). Obsession aside, this stunning ‘Palmier’ Wash Bag & Cosmetic Pouch by Elizabeth Scarlett immediately caught my attention…and my heart!
- The gorgeous design was inspired by the statuesque palm trees dotted along the French Riviera (très chic!), and the design is available in two of my favourite shades; ‘Rosewater’ – a sumptuous yet delicate baby pink shade that feels luxurious and opulent, and carries a real vintage vibe on a velvet base, and ‘Chambray’ – a serene baby blue shade with an air of coastal elegance, reminiscent of sunny days and clear blue skies sitting on a 100% cotton canvas. I love them both!
- With a nod to classic and sophisticated French fashion, they also feel fun with a modern twist, and each bares stunning hand illustrated palm trees delicately embroidered on each pouch.
- They also feature a golden zip that showcases a symbol of peace and purity in the form of an embossed lotus flower.
- Another reason why ‘The Palmier’ pouch is so dear to me is because it’s the perfect multi-purpose product, so you can choose whether to use it as a cosmetic bag, a home for all your makeup and brushes, or as a wash bag to store all your essentials in!
- However, you choose to use it, it’s sure to bring you joy (and lots of compliments!).
- Choose between (or treat yourself to both!):
Shade ‘Rosewater Pink’ in Velvet; and shade ‘Chambray ‘Blue in 100% Cotton
• Great size to fit essentials yet good on the go – 20cm x 30cm
• Hand illustrated gold and white palm trees
• Machine washable at 30 degrees
• Gold Zip closure
• SIZE: 20cm x 30cm
My Top Beauty Tips…
- I love having my products well organised and kept in pretty packaging to swoon over – so the Palmier pouches are perfect for this!
- The Rosewater velvet style is ideal for beautifully storing my makeup on the go – I always feel super special when carrying this charming little gem with me!
- And my favourite way to use the lovely baby blue ‘Chambray’ pouch is for my bath and shower essentials – it looks so fresh and clean!
- I love having gorgeously organised products when I’m getting ready, while picturing the stunning French Riviera!
I hope this helps you to get the best from this product and I look forward to sharing more of my beauty and style expertise with you very soon.
Want more of my pro style & beauty tips?… just click here!
Makeup Artist | Stylist | Founder of Beautyandtheboutique.com