Eleve-Nanshy – Eyeshadow Into Liner Duo
Why You’ll Love This Duo…
- A match made in ‘makeup heaven’…those were my thoughts when I tried Elevé’s ‘Draw the Line’ eyeliner sealer with Nanshy’s ‘Precise Bent Make Up Brush’ – it’s like they were DESTINED to be together! So that’s precisely what I’ve done – as an exclusive DUO, now you can transform your favourite eyeshadow into that perfect eyeliner, that holds ALL day, EVERY day – NO makeup artist required!
- I’m not actually quite sure HOW I survived before stumbling upon ‘Draw The Line’ Gel! It really is such an innovative little magic elixir – watch how putting just a drop into your eyeshadow pan will transform it into a waterproof, smudge-proof liquid liner that not only boasts SUPERB staying power but also soothes the delicate eye area with the help of Chamomile and St John’s Wort. Best of all, your eyeshadows will go back to their natural state after use so that you can continue to enjoy as an eyeshadow. Amazing stuff.
- Together with the NO fuss, NO mess Nanshy ‘Bent Eyeliner Brush’, you are in charge of exactly how you want to apply that eyeliner! If you’ve ever struggled with applying liquid eyeliner, this brush is ergonomically designed to make it EASY! It’s the perfect accomplice to ‘Draw the Line’ to help you create STUNNING eyes with a swoosh of eyeliner.
- And…if you love to wear a ‘winged’ eyeliner look, this duo makes it easier than EVER!
- Enjoy transforming your eyeshadow and your look with this magnificent DUO!
ELEVÉ DRAW THE LINE GEL:
- All-natural – formulated with botanical ingredients, including Chamomile and St. John’s Wort
- Transforms eyeshadows into liquid eyeliners
- Super long-lasting staying power
- GMO-free / Gluten-free / Paraben-free / Phthalate-free / Cruelty-free
NANSHY EYELINER BRUSH:
- 100% Vegan
- Cruelty-Free – Approved by PETA.org
- Soft & strong bristles
- Antibacterial synthetic bristles
- No bristle shedding
- Designed in the UK, hand-assembled, & extensively tested
- Use with cream, gel or liquid liner
My Tutorial For You
My Top Tips:
To transform your eyeshadow into eyeliner:
1. Pick your favourite eyeshadow
2. Place a tiny drop of Draw The Line Gel into the eyeshadow
3. Then take the Nanshy Precise Bent Eye Makeup Brush
4. Using the brush, gently blend into a thick paste
5. Test the texture on the back of your hand to ensure the liner has a dense consistency, if the liner isn’t opaque enough in colour try using less gel in the eyeshadow pan by soaking up the excess gel with a tissue and then re-blending your brush into the eyeshadow pan.
6. Once finished, leave your eyeshadow to dry back to its original state. This will take just a few minutes.
To apply eyeliner with Nanshy Eyeliner Brush:
1. This liner brush is clever because the head of the brush is bent, making it much easier to look into the mirror at the same time as you draw your eyeliner!
2. Lift your chin, tilt your head to the side and slightly upwards so you can easily see the eye area you want to work on
3. Start by drawing a thin line as close to your lash line as possible – let the liner do the work for you!
4. Rest the brush on top of your lashes and from the middle drag the colour to the outside corner – make sure the brush head is facing towards your inner eye
5. Line the entire lash line from the inner corner with the brush head facing towards your inner eye
6. Then switch direction and with the brush facing to the outside, draw the wing meeting up with the liner that you’ve just drawn
7. You can elongate or make the line thicker depending on your preference!
Want more of my pro style & beauty tips?… just click here!
Makeup Artist | Stylist | Founder of Beautyandtheboutique.com