Eleve Cosmetics – Faux Filter Powder
Why You’ll Love This Powder…
- I have found an ingenious powder foundation that’s unlike any other…#NOFILTER required!
- It’s called the Elevé Faux Filter Hi-Definition Mineral Powder and it actually gives your skin a real-life Instagram filter!
- It’s no secret many of us spend time finding that PERFECT filter that blurs any imperfections and makes our skin appear flawless in pictures, yet in real life finding something that mimics this can be slightly trickier!
- Step in the Faux Filter – a gorgeous, light-weight mineral powder that will help your complexion achieve that softly airbrushed, photo-finished and ULTRA polished look without any filters in sight!
- I wasn’t blessed with naturally even skin tone, and suffer with hormonal breakouts at times, but this powder helps my skin glow with a natural sheen, creating a soft-focused flawless look.
- Thanks to the skin-nourishing active ingredients that are infused with illuminating mineral pearls, it also gives an illusion of a smooth silky texture.
- Watch how light softly bounces off your skin, reducing the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles. Diamond Complex and Diamond Peptides in this exquisite foundation further help skin simply look AH-mazing!
- PLUS, it contains a clever water shuttle time release microfilm which creates a moisture barrier and leaves your skin hydrated ALL DAY long. So, you never need worry that your foundation looks cakey or anything less than photo-finished perfection!
- Lights, Camera and Action – #FLAWLESS and #INSTAGRAM READY skin can now be yours too!
Available in 3 universal shades: Light, Medium and Tan:
My Tutorial For You…
My Top Beauty Tips…
1. Prep your skin first – either use alone or over primer, after your daily skin care routine
2. Sweep on with a large fluffy makeup brush for a sheer, natural finish or apply with a sponge for full coverage or spot cover-up.
3. If using a brush, make sure to tap off any excess product, and swirl in large circular motions all over the face, paying attention to hairline and around the corners of your nose and eyes.
4. Add further layer for more coverage.
5. Enjoy an HD finish and silky, smooth skin and hydrated!
I hope this helps you to get the best from this product and I look forward to sharing more of my beauty and style expertise with you very soon.
Want more of my pro style & beauty tips?… just click here!
Makeup Artist | Stylist | Founder of Beautyandtheboutique.com