Eco by Sonya – Face Tan Water
Why You’ll Love This Tan Water…
- Kiss goodbye to pale complexions – I have officially found the PERFECT ‘organic’ holiday in a bottle!
- If you dream of looking like a bronzed beauty returning from an exotic destination (without ever actually leaving your house!) but dread self-tan smells, time-consuming applications with orange results and artificial ingredients, then Eco By Sonya’s Face Tan Water has your back (well, actually…it has your FACE!).
- So, why is this face tanner different? Well, firstly it’s a certified organic and natural gradual liquid tanning TONER that’s specifically been created for the face, neck and décolletage!
- Plus, it’s a stunning blend of Aloe Vera, Orange Peel and Rose Geranium but contains NO nasties and FREE from any synthetic fragrances, artificial ingredients or orange dyes, parabens & GMOs.
- It’s also non-comedogenic, so if you suffer with break-outs, Face Tan Water won’t aggravate any flare-ups, instead it specifically contains ingredients (such as aloe), that soothes inflamed skin.
- It’s been formulated to lock in moisture without clogging up pores so never feels greasy or oily either. And thanks to its lightweight moisturising properties, it will leave your skin feeling super soft and hydrated.
- The Face Tan Water gradually builds to a beautiful and natural looking glow, adding youthful radiance (goodbye heavy foundation days!) to your complexion.
- It’s so wonderfully simple to use, a few applications a week will leave you with a sun-kissed glow without a hint of ORANGE in sight, PHEW!
- As you can tell, I’m totally in love with this revolutionary product. It’s unlike ANY face tanner I have used before and feels just like water, but somehow you wake up to lightly bronzed skin (without any obvious streaks) – pure MAGIC! You get a deeper colour depending on how much product you use or how often you apply.
- PLUS, since I started using the Face Tan Water I’ve had so many compliments on my glowing complexion and it smells just like rose water – heavenly!
- Keep that summer sun-kissed glow going ALL year round (without the sun’s harmful rays) and add a little splash of magic to your face!
- Gradual Tanning Water specifically formulated for face, neck & décolletage
- Buildable coverage to create your perfect sun kissed glow
- Suitable for all skin tones
- Applies like a toner and is non-comedogenic and lightweight formulation
- Anti-acne & anti-ageing formulation hydrates skin
- Vegan & Vegetarian
- Brightens & evens skin tone reducing the need for foundation/make up
- Blend of Aloe Vera, Orange Peel and Rose Geranium to create signature formulation
- Free from synthetic fragrances, artificial orange dyes, parabens & GMOs
- Made with organic and natural ingredients Certified by the Organic Food Chain Australia
- Voted Most Innovative Beauty Product of Spring/Summer 16 by Cosmopolitan Beauty Experts
- Awarded GOLD in the 2016 UK Pure Beauty Awards as the Best New Sun Care and Tanning Product and WINNER in the Natural Tanning Category in the 2017 Janey LOVES PLATINUM Awards.
My Tutorial For You…
My Top Beauty Tips…
For a pretty, safe and fool-proof tanned complexion that gradually builds and looks natural simply follow the steps below a few times per week (or as often as you prefer for deeper tan):
1. Exfoliate at least 24-48 hours prior to application.
2. Apply tan to clean, dry and un-moisturised skin (either in the morning before your make up or at night after cleansing).
3. Apply evenly into skin using circular motions for streak-free application with a cotton pad or finger tips.
4. Be careful around the eyebrows, under the eyes and around the hairline – take extra care here and blend well.
5. Wash hands thoroughly after application.
6. Moisturise face and neck after if desired.
7. For best results, wait at least 8 hours for tan to develop before showering.
8. Reapply over consecutive days to build you desired depth of tan!
I hope this helps you to get the best from this product and I look forward to sharing more of my beauty and style expertise with you very soon.
Want more of my pro style & beauty tips?… just click here!
Makeup Artist | Stylist | Founder of Beautyandtheboutique.com